Bloodstorm | The Legend of Mir

Bloodstorm

Any chance this could do dmg in pvp but not absorb hp from players? Thanks

Would be nice but i think the targetting coding to select the appropriate players would be like a shit storm hence why it's not done on that and LighteningStorm

But yeah would be nice if these could be used in PVP agreed

As much as it would be cool to have, we've already got people moaning that bloodstorm is OP, making it stronger is just going to increase the moaning even if it's only a tiny improvement.

As much as it would be cool to have, we've already got people moaning that bloodstorm is OP, making it stronger is just going to increase the moaning even if it's only a tiny improvement.

Server is warrior heavy so they are bound to moan! Let's do it Harry Potter style and wizards unite! Let's all moan that flame sword and blazing sword have too much damage!

Server is warrior heavy so they are bound to moan! Let's do it Harry Potter style and wizards unite! Let's all moan that flame sword and blazing sword have too much damage!

Also increase cooldown on BC to 30 seconds :D

Also increase cooldown on BC to 30 seconds :D

People moan bc is crap, I think it's op, I finally get my fg fb and inferno down for protection then boom, I'm bc'd out of it. On tao I finally get my pets on someone and boom, bc'd away from my pets and getting owned, bc cool down to 60 seconds please

People moan bc is crap, I think it's op, I finally get my fg fb and inferno down for protection then boom, I'm bc'd out of it. On tao I finally get my pets on someone and boom, bc'd away from my pets and getting owned, bc cool down to 60 seconds please

Also it should consume all MP like revive does

Dragonfire shield not good enough any more. Can we have a new level 162 shield that does 80% physical reduction and 50% reflect thanks :)

Sounds good, should we throw in these too?

How about; wizards can tame as many pets as they want including bosses, taoist pets get a blink ability and are immune to everything and warriors get a full-screen AoE flaming sword spell?

How about; wizards can tame as many pets as they want including bosses, taoist pets get a blink ability and are immune to everything and warriors get a full-screen AoE flaming sword spell?

Perfect, thank you.

Can you tell us when these skills will be live? Before the weekend please as I have some time spare coming up

That’s more like it. Or maybe make every one GameMaster and give them (@command).

@level Alan 260

Yeh I'd realy like suani legon or what ever u call it to work in Pvp , , if I'm on group attack then basicly let it target any1 on my screen that ain't in my group lol

Back