Blocking | The Legend of Mir

Blocking

heyya

ive got this annoying little griefer GenisJ who constantly groups me and spams me to lvl him however I cant block the twat, can blocking be made permanent every time I log he's back

ive got this annoying little griefer GenisJ who constantly groups me and spams me to lvl him however I cant block the twat, can blocking be made permanent every time I log he's back

Don’t be so evil and help the fella out :)

Don’t be so evil and help the fella out :)

help a fella out?? ive helped NickFox coz he asked politely and hadn't done anything wrong whoever this guy shows up to war griefs everyone and shouts abusive.
instead of asking me politely he goes says "level me u lazy fuck" tosser needs to be banned for greifing alone..

help a fella out?? ive helped NickFox coz he asked politely and hadn't done anything wrong whoever this guy shows up to war griefs everyone and shouts abusive.
instead of asking me politely he goes says "level me u lazy fuck" tosser needs to be banned for greifing alone..

Interesting, did you rob him for anything?

This fella only appears when there're wars on. Coming on and trying to poison us creating mischief but not to the opponent. My char almost died by his attack. I think he meant business.

Should make a public list of all characters along with the last IP they logged in with (maybe not the actual IP, but a salted MD5 or something, for security) so they could be compared and we could find out what characters these noobs actually are

Don't Be A Lazy Fuck... :applouse:
All Honesty Ive Resulted To Levelling My Noob Char For Similar Reasons
I Hear A Few High level players Get Really Fed Up Off It...
Should 100% Have A Perm Block For Pestering Ass Holes

He’s been playing since arcadia came up and always used to spam me, just a sad little lad looking for attention, atleast have a main char..

Back