Blocked | The Legend of Mir

Blocked

Mrmyagi

This nonsense needs to stop fkin arena event npc and now bro it’s becoming a joke everyone talking about this person that person ruining the game all your as bad as each other if you not part of the solution your part of the problem and right now the main guilds in Arcadia being noto/imms/legacy your all being tht exact same thing your accusing one another of “greifers” it’s a joke everyone single person who entertains this your legit part of the problem on why so ppl are getting fked of with this game . And I know most people are going to say “so it’s okay for them to do it” that’s some kid shit it. But that’s my rant over clearly all three of them guilds (not saying every person in them guilds) are just being a greifer now .

Legit this server is just going to end up being them 3 guilds and that’s it because everyone is getting tired of this bullshit now honestly rdy to leave this game and drop my kit in town so you lot can get turnt on for making some leave over some shitty fkin grief play .

Sooooooooooooo...as a member of Imms I cannot comment on people blocking arena as 'your as bad as each other' and 'noto/imms/legacy your all being tht exact same thing your accusing one another of “greifers” ' but you are able to comment and vent your spleen?

Dunno what prompted this little rant but your aim seems to be slightly off...

Sooooooooooooo...as a member of Imms I cannot comment on people blocking arena as 'your as bad as each other' and 'noto/imms/legacy your all being tht exact same thing your accusing one another of “greifers” ' but you are able to comment and vent your spleen?

Let me simplify for you bud. You can comment on noto/imms/legacy blocking arena but if your then doing the exact same thing then yes your as bad as each other and me making my comment well I’m not the one being a dick am I and blocking content for all players ? No Im not. so my rant is about all the fkers doing it🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I feel you said this cos your part of the problem and are doing these things tbh😂😂😂👏

also if you like to reflect on what I said (not every person in them guilds) comment all you want on the sad fkers doing it but if your then doing the same thing your just as bad and petty pretty simple tbh .

Nope, I said this as I don't know what you are referring to.

100% I don't, never have and never will block content for others. Hence not being too enthused with being told I am part of the problem (or part of a problem guild).

I don't think Imms are actively blocking anything, I would like to think we leave that to 'the others'.

So, what blocking are you referring to???

Nope, I said this as I don't know what you are referring to.

100% I don't, never have and never will block content for others. Hence not being too enthused with being told I am part of the problem (or part of a problem guild).

I don't think Imms are actively blocking anything, I would like to think we leave that to 'the others'.

So, what blocking are you referring to???
Yh upon review I notice autocorrect 😂was meant to say “bdp”

Yh upon review I notice autocorrect 😂was meant to say “bdp”
Also don’t misinterpret what I said as imms are the “problem” guild I’m not saying that but what I am saying is all three guilds are part of the “problem” and again (not everyone in them guilds) but certain members from all three yes if yourself as you say don’t do this shit then don’t take anything of what I said directed at you. But my problem is when there’s actually active casual players and paying customers get caught up in this shite because people are blocking content etc and excusing it as oh but they been doing this and they been doing that it and we’re all getting caught up in it that’s when it then becomes frustrating. I haven’t donated anything since Xmas because of nonsense like this and it’s funny because today I donated and content is being blocked again.

Last edited:
Also don’t misinterpret what I said as imms are the “problem” guild I’m not saying that but what I am saying is all three guilds are part of the “problem” and again (not everyone in them guilds) but certain members from all three yes if yourself as you say don’t do this shit then don’t take anything of what I said directed at you. But my problem is when there’s actually active casual players and paying customers get caught up in this shite because people are blocking content etc and excusing it as oh but they been doing this and they been doing that it and we’re all getting caught up in it that’s when it then becomes frustrating. I haven’t donated anything since Xmas because of nonsense like this and it’s funny because today I donated and content is being blocked again.
Well pal the guild inside atm is immortals, not sure they blocking or not .

Last edited:
Not really blocking if they are hunting in there I’m afraid, we tend to go RDD if BDP is busy or visa versa. Soda law sometimes they both being used so do a guild hunt elsewhere no harm done 👍

There's a difference between blocking to stop others from doing it (putting 1 char in either arena/bdp/rdd and doing nothing for 2/3 hours) vs actually hunting in the place as a guild...

If people are actually hunting in one of these places then it's not exactly fair to accuse them of anything

There's a difference between blocking to stop others from doing it (putting 1 char in either arena/bdp/rdd and doing nothing for 2/3 hours) vs actually hunting in the place as a guild...

If people are actually hunting in one of these places then it's not exactly fair to accuse them of anything
btw bdp or rdd can be hunting with 2 or 3 ppl as danil solo's it challenging him self so its not putting its someone hunting inside i can teach u more daz join my website www.brollyforlowiq.net

Back