Big Chengs Super Duper Rollover | The Legend of Mir

Big Chengs Super Duper Rollover

ggggfv

As previously stated in the last thread nobody had correctly guessed Big Chen Chen's winning number! Boooooo :(

I had given 2 options 2 either give whoever got closest or Rollover to this week with a larger prize pool (750GG) , The community spoke and i listened so here we are!!!!!!!!!!

This weeks draw numbers will be limited from 0-100! to make it slightly easier and me being so generous i want somebody to win it.

Sooooo get them brains a thinking and them fingers a tapping, we need a winner this week. GO!

Best of luck to all.

I am really invested in this! An would put the GG towards buying your old wep if it is still on AH :p

66 - Bond

Edit - oh it gone, not surprised, good wep and a handsome good price!

As previously stated in the last thread nobody had correctly guessed Big Chen Chen's winning number! Boooooo :(

I had given 2 options 2 either give whoever got closest or Rollover to this week with a larger prize pool (750GG) , The community spoke and i listened so here we are!!!!!!!!!!

This weeks draw numbers will be limited from 0-100! to make it slightly easier and me being so generous i want somebody to win it.

Sooooo get them brains a thinking and them fingers a tapping, we need a winner this week. GO!

Best of luck to all.
97 - DragonKarma

Back