Big Chengs 500gg giveaway bonanza | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Big Chengs 500gg giveaway bonanza

07 and char name is anyone who is under 180 in the legends like Luckywish etc as they are real new players and would boost them

To everyone who has posted a number thank you for getting involved!!

Sadly nobody has yet guessed the number and with the draw closing tomorrow its unlikely anybody will as i presume the number of participants thus far would be close to the maximum we will get.....

So i have 2 options!

We can give the prize to whoever drew the number closest to that which was specified to warda when the draw was opened

Or we can do Big Chengs Super Duper rollover and continue on to next week with the prize pool being 750gg, i will also reduce the available numbers from 0-200 to 0-100 as it would seem not as many people took advantage of the offer as i was expecting.

Final decision will be via popular demand.

Sadly nobody has yet guessed the number and with the draw closing tomorrow its unlikely anybody will as i presume the number of participants thus far would be close to the maximum we will get.....

So i have 2 options!

We can give the prize to whoever drew the number closest to that which was specified to warda when the draw was opened

Or we can do Big Chengs Super Duper rollover and continue on to next week with the prize pool being 750gg, i will also reduce the available numbers from 0-200 to 0-100 as it would seem not as many people took advantage of the offer as i was expecting.

I vote for option number 2

So i have 2 options!

Give it to whoever got closest Big Chengz bonanza

So i have 2 options!

I vote option 2 :)

Back