Best way to kill medusa ? | The Legend of Mir

Best way to kill medusa ?

Hi i have tried countless times but no luck, lvl 132 tao i've tried poison,pararalysis ring , i mean she's only lvl 107 what am i doing wrong? any help appreciated thank you.

Hi i have tried countless times but no luck, lvl 132 tao i've tried poison,pararalysis ring , i mean she's only lvl 107 what am i doing wrong? any help appreciated thank you.

Trap hex the mobs around her and pull her away. Let pets do the work.

Repulse pets into it. Keep lureing it down away from trash.
Once it away then summon pets when it on own for a tank and spank.

Where there’s a will there’s a way! (In most cases)

Also remember that some bosses are a lot easier for some classes than others. I’m 23 levels above STL and it still kicks my ass / makes me rev n run yet wizzes / Tao can kill without taking damage

Well guys i did it (killed all the snakes first seemed to help ) and do you know what she dropped :crushed:a bene and a grinding oil :biggrin: but thats ok i just wanted points .....thanks again for your help :victorious:

Well guys i did it (killed all the snakes first seemed to help ) and do you know what she dropped :crushed:a bene and a grinding oil :biggrin: but thats ok i just wanted points .....thanks again for your help :victorious:

I didn’t want to break it to you earlier but she is one of the worst droppers in game at that level. Never had an item off he compares to all other bosses around that level (I used to do boss loops with television ring) stick to sav wt, you will at least get something to see to shop.

I didn’t want to break it to you earlier but she is one of the worst droppers in game at that level. Never had an item off he compares to all other bosses around that level (I used to do boss loops with television ring) stick to sav wt, you will at least get something to see to shop.

Let me know if you're selling television ring

Where do television rings drop? My chars are bored shitless stood in town I think a television would be a game changer for them

Back