Berserker Duration | The Legend of Mir

Berserker Duration

Deemer

Newby
Warriors main buffs last for 300 seconds whereas Berserker sits at only 90. Its just annoying as its such a crucial skill to keep up, having to constantly renew it every engagement/pull doesn't make much sense.

I don't see any negative impacts on having this on a 300 timer, when you have all the group and tao buffs it's even harder to keep renewed as it can easily be forgotten.

Please can this be increased to match the rest of our buffs?

I agree with you!

Maybe not quite as much a change as that though, as Berserk is a really powerful advantage, maybe make it 180 seconds or something

This is a topic that was covered at length quite recently, innersight only lasts 180 seconds and there was a suggestion to make it last 300 seconds. I also posted another thread suggesting that heroes league 168+ currently get +20% on drop rate, gold find and magic find, it would be cool to also give them +20% on buff durations, so the 300 second timer would become 360, the 180 would become 216, and the 90 would become 108.

However, these ideas got shot down as some people felt this would completely change the game.

No explanations were given about how exactly that would completely change the game, but apparently it will, so the idea was canned

Even better I wish Berserk, pro field and damage field could be set as one spell so only one key can be assigned to it rather than 3.. Im just tired of twisting my arms, rest and fingers in some awkward position to be able to press ctrl+F keys to cast the spells.. doing it alot over the years u start to feel the pain

Even better I wish Berserk, pro field and damage field could be set as one spell so only one key can be assigned to it rather than 3.. Im just tired of twisting my arms, rest and fingers in some awkward position to be able to press ctrl+F keys to cast the spells.. doing it alot over the years u start to feel the pain

try playing a tao lol

try playing a tao lol

LOL cant believe I'm seeing warriors complain about twisting fingers n shit.
They only have 2 sets of F keys I believe they do not qualify for the shift+tier.

Tao you have to remember where the spells are in your book as almost every night I have a floater key which I'll swap for holy fire/freeze/shock and zombie charger because I csnt fit it all in. Confu gets changed often, revive I have to go and find it when somebody dies. Its hectic life as a Tao, then you'll get the twat who is usually playing a warrior demanding UE before it's even ran off.. haha and breathe

Would be nice for warriors to have the shift option but I can see there been up roar if it was given to them

Would be nice for warriors to have the shift option but I can see there been up roar if it was given to them

Because they wouldn't be able to pvp?

Berserk is supposed to be a burst / rage. So no. Next step to increasing timer is removing all the buff skills and making them passive, then someone asks for more skills, :hororr:

Last edited:

Berserk is supposed to be a burst / rage. So no. Next step to increasing timer is removing all the buff skills and making them passive, then someone asks for more skills, :hororr:

Never thought of that lol

Don’t spouse you could give z key the same functionality?

Last edited:

Make buffs passive and add new spells please

Also tao pet skins ty

LOL cant believe I'm seeing warriors complain about twisting fingers n shit.
They only have 2 sets of F keys I believe they do not qualify for the shift+tier.

Tao you have to remember where the spells are in your book as almost every night I have a floater key which I'll swap for holy fire/freeze/shock and zombie charger because I csnt fit it all in. Confu gets changed often, revive I have to go and find it when somebody dies. Its hectic life as a Tao, then you'll get the twat who is usually playing a warrior demanding UE before it's even ran off.. haha and breathe

I am that "twat" warrior lol :welcoming:

how about you make a new warrior spell that does berserk, protection field and damage field in one spell but their max timer is 3 mins rather than 5 mins for pro field and damage field and 2mins for berserk.

how about you make a new warrior spell that does berserk, protection field and damage field in one spell but their max timer is 3 mins rather than 5 mins for pro field and damage field and 2mins for berserk.

I have no idea why warriors are requesting mad stuff like this.
Why not add all Tao buff to one key then we might actually be able to key bind all of our spells?

Or they could focus on more important things like grass root and mid tier content (like they are doing) to encourage new players to stick around for longer.

Last edited:
Back