Berserk | The Legend of Mir

Berserk

would be nice for this skill to be updated maybe before it was not to be due to wars would be op in wars but now i feel adding this skill to 300 secs like other war books would be nice

its not like people dont use it because it lasts 90seconds . Everyone pvps with it even if they have to press it every 90secs, i dont think it would change much at all especialy in pvp

Or maybe like wiz shield, where the time depends on your MC, the time on berserk could depend on your DC...

500 DC = 2 mins
1000 DC = 4 mins
1500 DC = 6 mins
something like that

Again why didnt you stick this in the Suggestions forum section?

On topic I think if MC and DC and dont forgot SC buffs which all classes get are scaled on there overall dc/mc would be better yes as Tao's got there's nerfed orginally but I'd happily see that change if all the classes follwed the same scaling to increase mc/sc/dc etc

Again why didnt you stick this in the Suggestions forum section?

On topic I think if MC and DC and dont forgot SC buffs which all classes get are scaled on there overall dc/mc would be better yes as Tao's got there's nerfed orginally but I'd happily see that change if all the classes follwed the same scaling to increase mc/sc/dc etc

You meaning wild pots? They technically scale with level, because you can add more blooms to them. I think it's okay as it is tbh, gives some reason to level rather than just focus on kit

I've been thinking about something while writing that response ignore it for now but in general i agree that id like to see more skills have there duration based on a base number then added to based on there dc/mcsc attacks as it would be better than set times currently as no matter what your level or high stats you still get set times with alot of skills like this

Back