Bag & Storage jumbled up | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Bag & Storage jumbled up

Network

Newby
Hey,

Noticed this yesterday, but moreso just now after the reboot (never had it after a reboot in the past).

But essentially when I logged on my bag, storage and shared storage were all jumbled up (everything in the wrong position).

This would happen from time-to-time in my player store, but not the other two.

Probably small on your list of issues, but quite annoying as I order my bag and stores so I can see what I have at a glance / have kits lined up so I can grab what I need with ease when required.

Cheers

The order file is saved locally on your computer so switching between machines will cause a conflict. Also Windows might be conflicting with the saves and trying to put them in a different folder on your pc (I know other people have had issues with screenshot folders being in their User Account folders instead of the installation folder)

Tends to happen with a forced reboot as well, if I leave a char logged in when there has been a reboot or when system has crashed bag will always be jumbled.

No bigy in the scheme of things and easy to rectify :)

Weird - this seems to be happening everytime I log into my accounts, especially account storage - super annoying :(

Back