auction house | The Legend of Mir

auction house

badgal123p69

hey there andy and warda i have a few suggestions about this and how to make it a lot better for myself and others

1) take out the sales down the side of the acution house

2) make more tabs to making items easier to find items and skill books

point 2 how this can be done if you take out the sale bar and put more tabs down the side of there you can have alot more tabs for stuff like books/rings/belts/shoes/hats/brac's and so on but it is important that there is a tab just for mystic items

i feel like just trying to look auction house is a pain for me when am just trying to find that 1 mystic item haveing to hunt 999 pages odds allmost all the time so maybe the way i have kind of said it mite help work it all out better but hey am only 1 person :D

This has been suggested many times before.

Unfortunately it's not as simple a job as "add some more tabs". Most of the suggestions given here and previously would require fundamental changes in how items are stored in the database which has repercussions throughout the game and the task becomes massive.

GM has stated that he's aware of the need for big changes to AH but we must accept that it's something we will have to be patient for

One nice change that I don't think would require such sweeping back-end alterations would be to simply increase the amount of pages returned in a search result. If it could be increased from 10 to 50 that would be very helpful :)

AH is one of those things that has come up time and time again since i joined 2 1/2 years ago. GM stated is need a massive overhaul and is a big bit of work. Would it be possible to make some changes without an overhaul? Like increase search results to 20 pages instead of 10 and sort things by date?

I'd like to see the search results increase from 10 to 50 pages. So you can find some essences and designs above lvl 30 or cheaper than 500gg

I'd like to see the search results increase from 10 to 50 pages. So you can find some essences and designs above lvl 30 or cheaper than 500gg

Yep worst one is grinding oils, when you just need one and there's 10 pages of them at 10gg each so you can't see the sensible priced ones :(

Back