Auction House purge | The Legend of Mir

Auction House purge

Olivander

I think I lost 3 pages worth of items after the reboot.

The AH had 1000+ pages before the reboot, and now has ~700.

I don't see any way to tell how 'old' my items in the AH are, so could more items disappear at midnight or something?

Anyone else? Does this seem fair? Did we get a fair warning and I missed it? I can understand wanting to clear up the clutter, but ....

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, it does show the date an item was listed... and i can do the math and add 190 days.....

- - - Updated - - -

on second look, it looks like items purge after 90 days, funds from sales after 180 days

Would of been nice if notice went out about AH change upon updates. So players can at least logon and remove items that have been selling in AH for long time.

About to teach those who put items for 50k gg a lesson!!

People have limited store space and ah was used as extra storage. Personally not surprised its happened but doesn't make it OK. I'm pretty sure scorp could of made people aware this was happening and gave them a day or 2 too empty the auction house. Instead of just making countless people lose countless items.

Sad part is its very obvious when people are using it for storage. Seen multiple items for thousands of GG, Make a store char or buy expansion/sub. I have 3 chars under 132 and have 2-3 storage chars per.

Last edited:
Have to agree it is abit savage that there was no warning BUT I can def see the benefits of such a move. Short term pain for long term server gain

tbh i lost about 200-300 gg cause i never collected the stuff i sold in auction house.. we should have had some kinda warning

Maybe an increased amount of time you can have stuff in AH could be a new subscription perk :)

It is called auction house not storage house though

Doesn't change the fact that this is what it's used for. It's not hard to say, "next reboot we will be changing auction house anything over 90 days old will be removed"

As shadow said he lost gg because he did not collect sales. Its not just people who used it to store excess gear
What about old players who have had things in ah which have sold. But have not come back yet. Is it right that they lose the kit/gg they had in ah?

Pretty sure a few Italians had stuff in.

Doesn't change the fact that this is what it's used for. It's not hard to say, "next reboot we will be changing auction house anything over 90 days old will be removed"

As shadow said he lost gg because he did not collect sales. Its not just people who used it to store excess gear
What about old players who have had things in ah which have sold. But have not come back yet. Is it right that they lose the kit/gg they had in ah?

Pretty sure a few Italians had stuff in.

Tough shit obviously isn't it.
Wasn't you complaining about mob count in caves last week? Maybe freeing up old data in the auction house creates more space for more monsters in the actual game

Tough shit obviously isn't it.
Wasn't you complaining about mob count in caves last week? Maybe freeing up old data in the auction house creates more space for more monsters in the actual game

Maybe you wanna go re-read the thread, clearly scorp didn't need to as the server doesn't skip a beat during event's when 25k more mobs are spawned?

People lost out because of a rash decision to change ah. your opinion of tough shit, is simply because it doesn't affect you. Didn't affect me, I lost a couple of pages of junk that would normally clog my store up. Merely pointing out that communication would of stopped people from losing out. Regardless of your stance, a simple message on the forums would of helped a lot of people.

Clearly they will not get the shit back. But how can you expect different outcomes in the future if you never speak up to begin with.

Never know next week he might decide AH is useless and remove it with everyone's stuff in it? Who knows eh.

As for moaning about mob count, as an active member of the community I pointed out, shit that was making my playing time boring. Once again, if you don't speak up, how can you hope to have change?

So ye I fail to see your point, other than your quite happy for people to lose out and the game to be boring for people.

Back