ATTN GM : All ingame text in BOLD | The Legend of Mir

ATTN GM : All ingame text in BOLD

Aro

Hi,

I had to reinstall windows and when putting mir back on I have logged in with all ingame text showing in bold its making it very difficult and sometimes impossible to read text is there any known way to fix it?

Thanks in advance :)

- - - Updated - - -

Eg of my screen

Attachments

• IMG-20200228-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20200228-WA0016.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 25
Check all default fonts are installed. Suspect you have the wrong font somewhere
Maybe then check Windows language packs are up to date

Does Ctrl+F do anything in game?

Is it possible for me to edit my mir files to change font? I have tried all the windows options which changes fonts for everything but mir

Check you have MS Sans Serif installed and it is working properly - you can probably find an example online to compare with something you write in a text editor

yea it is, tried changing it to my default system font still no joy :(

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue ? IM having the same thing I stopped playing for a few months and came back now the font is all bold and canT read some msgs. The game seems to play okay ? I have the sans serif font... IV tried messing around with my nvidea settings , reinstalled windows . Iv tried other games theyÂ’re also fine .

- - - Updated - - -

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue ? IÂ’m having the same thing I stopped playing for a few months and came back now the font is all bold and canÂ’t read some msgs. The game seems to play okay ? I have the sans serif font... IÂ’ve tryies messing around with my nvidea settings , reinstalled windows . Iv tried other games theyÂ’re also fine .

- - - Updated - - -

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue ? I’m having the same thing I stopped playing for a few months and came back now the font is all bold and can’t read some msgs. The game seems to play okay ? I have the sans serif font... I’ve tryies messing around with my nvidea settings , reinstalled windows . Iv tried other games they’re also fine .

Sorry I never found a fix for it desi :(

It made several months of play quite tedious socially, unluckily my good laptop broke and my 12 yr old one I use now works as intented

Sorry I never found a fix for it desi :(

It made several months of play quite tedious socially, unluckily my good laptop broke and my 12 yr old one I use now works as intented

Ah that sucks to hear . Both that you never found a fix to it and that ur laptop broke . I know I’ve played mir on some proper fossils and never had an issue . Decided to get a decent laptop can play any game possible at 120 FPS but for some reason doesn’t like Mir lol

Back