Attack Speed | The Legend of Mir

Attack Speed

2dark_2teh1

Whats up with attack speed? I don't play war because I cant bare how slow it looks like I'm attacking.

Over 20 attack speed looks like 8 attack speed, is this a bug or was it done on purpose? Feels horrible to play I don't know how anyone plays a warrior right now lol.

Retro mir ftw mate. I think warriors had it too easy for too long and they're actually more fun these days in my opinion

Is that a recent change? I haven't really used my warrior since the last reboot. I'm sure it was fine before that

Whats up with attack speed? I don't play war because I cant bare how slow it looks like I'm attacking.

Over 20 attack speed looks like 8 attack speed, is this a bug or was it done on purpose? Feels horrible to play I don't know how anyone plays a warrior right now lol.

Ahh now it makes sense as to why it takes me 2min to kill bile as to where before it was 1:35sec.

First I have heard, if anything it should be faster than before with improvements to the client over the years.
If you are convinced something has changed then there should have been a dramatic improvement on 1 update? If so then I can look into it.

Possibly it's due to other servers having faster attack speeds?

There's no reason it can't be sped up, the limit is somewhat flexible but a tiny change makes a huge difference to DPS. Traditionally Mir was a slow game, things move a lot faster now but I appreciate that it is still relatively slow compared to most other games of this type!

It's not a massive deal it just doesn't feel fun to play compared to when I played war on P69. It's been in game for a while now just never made a thread until now.

First I have heard, if anything it should be faster than before with improvements to the client over the years.
If you are convinced something has changed then there should have been a dramatic improvement on 1 update? If so then I can look into it.

Possibly it's due to other servers having faster attack speeds?

There's no reason it can't be sped up, the limit is somewhat flexible but a tiny change makes a huge difference to DPS. Traditionally Mir was a slow game, things move a lot faster now but I appreciate that it is still relatively slow compared to most other games of this type!

We're a fine with since our fav server (p69) hasnt been changed

Back