Attack modes bug | The Legend of Mir

Attack modes bug

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Hi, can GM explain what happened today please, I clearly don't understand how this works!

I was on peace mode, killing bosses in the invasion event in Elysium today. Two people attacked me, they both went brown, so I changed to GuildAlly mode and killed them both. I got "protected by laws of self defence" message. Then noticed I was brown too. Nobody else was nearby.

How did I go brown if the only other people there were also brown before me?

Hope someone can explain to me how this works.

Thanks

Hi, can GM explain what happened today please, I clearly don't understand how this works!

I was on peace mode, killing bosses in the invasion event in Elysium today. Two people attacked me, they both went brown, so I changed to GuildAlly mode and killed them both. I got "protected by laws of self defence" message. Then noticed I was brown too. Nobody else was nearby.

How did I go brown if the only other people there were also brown before me?

Hope someone can explain to me how this works.

Thanks
I made a post about this before. Even on peace mode you go brown. I went brown when I was fighting dani and he was red. Makes no sence to me either lol.

How can you hit his pets if you on peace tho? Surely it's a bug.
Zade said he changed his mode to guild ally and killed both chars after that he went brown so surely he or his pets hit those char pets because when a player dies his pets wont left the area until the players tries to bring em back or the pet kills the other pet and free to go i dont think there was a bug

Zade said he changed his mode to guild ally and killed both chars after that he went brown so surely he or his pets hit those char pets because when a player dies his pets wont left the area until the players tries to bring em back or the pet kills the other pet and free to go i dont think there was a bug
So if someone attacks me and they go brown, then I kill them, but their pets keep attacking me, I can't attack their pets. If I hit their pets while the attacker is lying on the floor then I will go brown. And you're saying that's not a bug? That sounds exactly like a bug to me

So if someone attacks me and they go brown, then I kill them, but their pets keep attacking me, I can't attack their pets. If I hit their pets while the attacker is lying on the floor then I will go brown. And you're saying that's not a bug? That sounds exactly like a bug to me
I pk often mate it happens to me alot and i said when the player dies and you hit his pet after he died you will get brown as far as i have seen this you call it a bug or something else i dont know i dont complain such things like this

There's a difference between complaining and reporting. It is obviously a bug and I'm reporting it. I'm sure it happens to us all equally, so nobody gains an advantage, it's just something that clearly shouldn't happen

Even when I attack a red person I go brown, then others can kill me. It shouldn't be like that. You shouldn't go brown if they are red or brown.

There's a difference between complaining and reporting. It is obviously a bug and I'm reporting it. I'm sure it happens to us all equally, so nobody gains an advantage, it's just something that clearly shouldn't happen
I just want to know one thing is about karma like my karma is on max level i tried hunt bosses alot but it didn’t decreased a penny then someone told me you should go and kill mobs only not bosses to reduce karma you have to kill mobs as much as you can tried lvling in MST for a hour or so same result didn’t decreased and one more thing is that when a normal player is red and he goes to hell he can pay DS for pk points and if i go to hell i dont have that option is it because of the max Karma that i have or it has been changed because i haven’t checked in other chars i only went in vic many times same situation all i have to do is to grind in hell on that long path find for the mobs tooks too much time is it really changed or its a punishment for max karma players

Are you sure you're clicking the right npc? I've never heard of that issue before. Try go to hell on a different char and check it there

Are you sure you're clicking the right npc? I've never heard of that issue before. Try go to hell on a different char and check it there
Right npc lol there are only 2 npc only and when i click the npc say i don’t have nothing for you here so basically it seems a punishment for the max karma players i think but i tried everything to reduce my karma nothing working dunno what i am missing

Right npc lol there are only 2 npc only and when i click the npc say i don’t have nothing for you here so basically it seems a punishment for the max karma players i think but i tried everything to reduce my karma nothing working dunno what i am missing
If you pk your karma reduces!! If you don’t hunt karma reduces also.

Lol these are the things i do mostly in game hunt and pk so how come my karma is low i think gm should post about karma how maintain it so people’s can focus on that to maintain there karma like most of us dont know how to do it like some told me try to hunt bosses some told me to kill mobs some told me not to pk or if u do try not get brown i have tried most of em still nothing happens

Lol these are the things i do mostly in game hunt and pk so how come my karma is low i think gm should post about karma how maintain it so people’s can focus on that to maintain there karma like most of us dont know how to do it like some told me try to hunt bosses some told me to kill mobs some told me not to pk or if u do try not get brown i have tried most of em still nothing happens
Just be a good boy 😂 #makelovenotwar

Back