Aspeed beyond 18 | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Aspeed beyond 18

baxter

Newby
Quite a few people have said that anything above aspeed 18 isn't effective, but I currently have mid 20s aspeed and definitely appears to have an advantage over 18. On what basis is 18 the limit?

Quite a few people have said that anything above aspeed 18 isn't effective, but I currently have mid 20s aspeed and definitely appears to have an advantage over 18. On what basis is 18 the limit?

I tried with every speed from 12 up to 23, for each speed I did an experiment.

The experiment I did with each speed was to hit the trainer for exactly 1 minute, then look on chat history and count how many hits I did.

For every speed above 17 it was always 100 (give or take 1, accounting for my lack of ability to start/stop at exactly the right moment)

I tested with and without skills on the trainer and indeed +18 is the character limit, I believe this is due to the character animation frame rate. With +18 and above it was dealing out 50 hits per 30sec attack. It's purely a placebo effect when using more than +18, +26 still produced 50 hits.

Back