Arcomon level cap. | The Legend of Mir

Arcomon level cap.

What makes you think they aren't? Mine are lvl 162 so would suggest they can go to 165?

The arcamon themselves aren't technically capped, but foods say on them what level they can be used until.

XL foods only work until your arcamon is 159, any higher than 159 and it won't accept the food. I also have 162 pets but that's due to the last food getting it from 159 to 162 in a single shot. Since there are 5 stats that can be levelled, the theoretical limit is 164 (159+5).

I'd say rather than incrementally increasing cap on foods a bit at a time each time there is a level cap, do it in jumps, so maybe wait 1 or 2 more level cap increases before bringing arcamon up to match. Otherwise it's just more balancing work for Andy to deal with when I'd rather he spent that time developing new content.

The arcamon themselves aren't technically capped, but foods say on them what level they can be used until.

XL foods only work until your arcamon is 159, any higher than 159 and it won't accept the food. I also have 162 pets but that's due to the last food getting it from 159 to 162 in a single shot. Since there are 5 stats that can be levelled, the theoretical limit is 164 (159+5).

I'd say rather than incrementally increasing cap on foods a bit at a time each time there is a level cap, do it in jumps, so maybe wait 1 or 2 more level cap increases before bringing arcamon up to match. Otherwise it's just more balancing work for Andy to deal with when I'd rather he spent that time developing new content.

Foods capped at 160 When lvl cap and mobs was at 160. Now there’s 165 mobs and players, surely an xxl food should be introduced. The fact u got lvl 162 pets is because u done ur maths whilst feeding ur pet. I’m sure Andy had not intended pets to go lvl 162.

Foods capped at 160 When lvl cap and mobs was at 160. Now there’s 165 mobs and players, surely an xxl food should be introduced. The fact u got lvl 162 pets is because u done ur maths whilst feeding ur pet. I’m sure Andy had not intended pets to go lvl 162.

Foods were capped at 150 when level cap was 155 for ages. I just think there's no need to increase pets as often as level cap. He can skip 1 or 2 level cap increases in between each time updating arcamon. Otherwise it becomes a lot of unneccessary work for him when he could be doing better things. I don't think a few levels on a pet is going to make a massive difference to anyone

Back