Arcamons - Tips | The Legend of Mir

Arcamons - Tips

jsyphon

Newby
Hi all,
Been playing this server off and on for a little while and have a 100 wiz, 79 Tao and 70 war . Currently focusing on Tao and realized I donÂ’t have an Arcamon nor have I ever ran into a mob that resembles one (I hear they run from you quickly) while hunting. I run around with a clear ring in my inventory just in case but wanted to find out if this is normal or am I doing something wrong.

Additionally does anyone have any suggestions for how to go about finding them and what is a good one to start with as a Tao.

Thanks!!

They are easy to hunt so long as you know which one you want... as a test you can go to Arcadia and run around town you will notice rabbits and foxes running away from you.. they all drop Arcamons... find one nd play with but dont lvl em too much cause they bad pets..

Try hunting for a spider frog on the first floor of the insect cave, pet turns into a khazard. Has a useful para skill,but be careful how you feed it.
I found zerk soups work best for me as para skill lasts longer, but you will also need health and dexterity otherwise pet will die quickly and not para every
Time. Something to think about.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Cool, thanks for the info. Found the rabbits and foxes. I captured a fox and am feeding it now to test but after feeding it a half dozen times it hasn’t leveled and is still level 0 with no stats. All I saw when feeding were percents next to the attributes. Can someone help me understand how leveling and stat upgrades work? The sticky’s thread at the top of forum makes it seem like feeding results in instant change but I am probably reading it wrong.

Cool, thanks for the info. Found the rabbits and foxes. I captured a fox and am feeding it now to test but after feeding it a half dozen times it hasn’t leveled and is still level 0 with no stats. All I saw when feeding were percents next to the attributes. Can someone help me understand how leveling and stat upgrades work? The sticky’s thread at the top of forum makes it seem like feeding results in instant change but I am probably reading it wrong.

Each stat as an example strength needs 100 points to increase a level. Each soup has various amounts for each stat so it takes time to go up not instant.
Keep the pet summoned somewhere so it gets hungry it can need up to 5 feeds again this takes about 5 minutes per hunger level.

Some arcamons do not run away and some do not always drop an arcamon. So just keep trying. People often sell them. And do not level it above your level or you cannot summon it many people make the mistake lol
Look in the NPC at Woomyon to see if any are for sale.

Each time you summon you use one of their 10 lives go to Woomyon and Replenish it for a small fee.

You will soon have a nice amount of them. Suprising how they appear.....

Between lvl 0-60 feed it XS food, which can be found in hidden land. if u cant get to hidden lands then you can use the door in life death coffin , the oor is at far right of map (all maps are in Mongchon Province)

Back