Arcamon skins | The Legend of Mir

Arcamon skins

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Just an idea that popped into my head I thought I'd share

Stick arcamon skins in game shop for 100gg so you can make your arcamon look cooler instead of everywhere being full of yimoogis. No stat changes just skins. Do like 2 or 3 options for each of the main pets.

At 100gg a shot honestly I think you'd get a lot of sales. Then it opens up a new thing that can be done as event specials, put unique skins in during event times, or even have them as rare loot!

Just an idea that popped into my head I thought I'd share

Stick arcamon skins in game shop for 100gg so you can make your arcamon look cooler instead of everywhere being full of yimoogis. No stat changes just skins. Do like 2 or 3 options for each of the main pets.

At 100gg a shot honestly I think you'd get a lot of sales. Then it opens up a new thing that can be done as event specials, put unique skins in during event times, or even have them as rare loot!

One of the things that I noticed on the MM Griefing video was the 5 or 6 yimoogis lmao it does ruin the image of the game. It’s like when B&M had a sale on and the next minute everyone had live laugh love on their walls

I don't like this idea for the simple reason if I'm fighting for eg warrior with a frosttiger, I know that's what I'm fighting and what I have to defend against...

If I am fighting a warrior with a hen arcamon I have to guess what I need to defend against

I don't like this idea for the simple reason if I'm fighting for eg warrior with a frosttiger, I know that's what I'm fighting and what I have to defend against...

If I am fighting a warrior with a hen arcamon I have to guess what I need to defend against
I wasn't meaning quite as extreme as that, was just thinking about colour changes or decoration, that kind of thing. It should still be clear what mob it is

Back