Arcamon pet level | The Legend of Mir

Arcamon pet level

wicksey

Hi GMs,
Please could you adjust soup levels to 165+. A lot of players are now getting around the 165 plus level and the pets are falling behind.
Much appreciated if you could do this.
As always, best wishes
TaoLoaf
PS Merry Christmas....

You could have just bumped your other thread

https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/45164-Arcamon-pets-level

They are only limited to 160, it's not like it's a massive gulf between that and the highest characters. Changing the stats and levels and appropriate drop zones of foods is an annoying task, he's not going to do it every time someone out levels a pet. They are fine as they are for now and will probably update them every alternate level cap rise just like he's always managed to do without being asked.

Multiple copies of threads like this just make the forum cluttered and make it harder for him to spot real issues, no wonder he never visits.

And here's me thinking the request was made to the gm??

It was posted on Arcadia Chat.

A forum for general chat.

If he wants to send message direct to GM with nobody else's input, he's free to send an email. Link is at the bottom of this page

- - - Updated - - -

There's me thinking Zade is a GM as he always has an answer. Thank you Zade for replying on behave of the GM. No need for him to read it now..

You know I'm not GM, obviously mate lol. I do agree with the bit about no need for him to read though. If he was gonna do something about it he would have replied to it the first time you posted this exact same question.

Dont see the point of jumping on Zade to be honest. This is the most stupid request I've ever seen, because you are now higher than your arcamon you would like its level increasing.
Heres a fact: there are more players 160 and below than there are above.

Dont see the point of jumping on Zade to be honest. This is the most stupid request I've ever seen, because you are now higher than your arcamon you would like its level increasing.
Heres a fact: there are more players 160 and below than there are above.

Mostly storage characters and spy characters in town.

Back