Arcamon Leveling stopped? | The Legend of Mir

Arcamon Leveling stopped?

Hi All,

Just a quick question....

Has anyone noticed that the Arcamon Pets seemed to have stopped leveling?

I don't mean by feeding them, I mean when they are summoned.

Couple of people in my guild have reported it and I noticed it today.

Thanks

yeah those and tao pets, it seems a bit on and off mine didnt level for a few hours but when i came back later skel and shin did but ele didnt ....
fingers crossed we can hope for a speedy fix just like bloodlust

if mine where ok i wouldnt of posted, im still now trying to lvl ele but wont budge, its the same issue so one might think they are related

I haven't used any pets but the last patch said that pet lvl would now be displayed in the pet info, have you tried mousing over their portraits to see if its displaying their lvls in there ?

Yeah you are right that it stopped. There was a code update on pets which apparently fixed a bug - Arcamon were never supposed to level up!
I hadn't even realised they were leveling up until I checked just now.

Don't see why we can't let them get 1 level though if people really want? The only real benefit however is HP and you can just summon a new.

tbh scorp the arcemon really do need that 1 lvl, if anything they could do with 2 or more, they are almost useless to warrs. hp is also hp regen its a big difference.

Yeah you are right that it stopped. There was a code update on pets which apparently fixed a bug - Arcamon were never supposed to level up!
I hadn't even realised they were leveling up until I checked just now.

Don't see why we can't let them get 1 level though if people really want? The only real benefit however is HP and you can just summon a new.

To be honest, they are pretty useless as a base pet and not much more at lvl 1 lol

I have a Dark Thunder Zuma, and he is ok until you get a few mobs on you, then he goes all squishy. I think that Dragon Evo Pets should be a lot more robust if they are no longer going to level. Granted I focused on Int and Str when building it, but I expected it to be an awesome pet and its a bit pants lol

Thanks for coming back and explaining though mate :)

To be honest I was perfectly content with them as they were, with +1 possible level, but now that I think about it after reading this thread, allowing another level or 2 would make arcamon significantly more useful which could encourage more people to invest in evolution stones...

- - - Updated - - -

I should say though, being able to level them fully like tao pets is definitely a no vote from me, they would be way too powerful

To be honest I was perfectly content with them as they were, with +1 possible level, but now that I think about it after reading this thread, allowing another level or 2 would make arcamon significantly more useful which could encourage more people to invest in evolution stones...

- - - Updated - - -

I should say though, being able to level them fully like tao pets is definitely a no vote from me, they would be way too powerful

2-3 levels is perfect id say.

- - - Updated - - -

and brown snakes

It does seem daft that people who have invested a lot into pets and used them for a long period of time now have to change pets as with the arcamon no on her lvling are to squishy to be used.

Back