Arcamon Guide Update | The Legend of Mir

Arcamon Guide Update

Warda

Staff member
Thanks for being patient everyone, the guides are now updated with the latest information in relation to the Arcamon pets currently in game. We've still got things to tweak in the guide itself, you'll notice the new evolution levels aren't showing yet (that's just some rough work for now).

Thanks for being patient everyone, the guides are now updated with the latest information in relation to the Arcamon pets currently in game. We've still got things to tweak in the guide itself, you'll notice the new evolution levels aren't showing yet (that's just some rough work for now).

Weiiiii thank you so much sweetheart for all the hard work u do!
Gonna be interesting to read through! Thanks once again ♡

Guide now updated with the new evolution level tables. Also fixed some grammar errors because... do I even English bro ?? Apparently not :s
Will begin updating the MirArcadia webpage accordingly. The information on there should easier to read from there since I'm restricted to character length (20k) per post on the forum page, making it difficult to jig things around.

Hi Warda,
Firstly thanks for great update...
Please can you clarify arcamon leveling? If I use dragon stone on say spider frog will it go straight to dragon kazhard or do I need to level it first?
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
Noted black maggot to dragon has upgrade at any level but will it upgrade bypassing middle evolution.

Last edited:
Hi Warda,
Firstly thanks for great update...
Please can you clarify arcamon leveling? If I use dragon stone on say spider frog will it go straight to dragon kazhard or do I need to level it first?
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
Noted black maggot to dragon has upgrade at any level but will it upgrade bypassing middle evolution.

Hey wick,

You would need to level it to Khazard first.

@Warda, the first post in that thread needs a little update regards the foods, they were changed in late 2018

Pet levels after level 30 will require larger quantities of food to progress. The food requirements are as follows:
(S) - Level 60 Maximum / (M) - Level 90 Maximum / (L) - Level 120 Maximum

The stats of food for the incrementing portion sizes will be half of the XS amounts.
For example:
MeatSoup(XS) = Vit: 8 | Str: 6 | Dex: 6 | Def: 6 | Intel: 4
MeatSoup(S/M/L) = Vit: 4 | Str: 3 | Dex: 3 | Def: 3 | Intel: 2

Correct values now are
(XS) - Level 40 maximum / (S) - Level 70 Maximum / (M) - Level 100 Maximum / (L) - Level 130 Maximum / (XL) - Level 160 Maximum

MeatSoup(XS) = Vit: 12 | Str: 9 | Dex: 9 | Def: 9 | Intel: 6
MeatSoup(S/M) = Vit: 8 | Str: 6 | Dex: 6 | Def: 6 | Intel: 4
MeatSoup(L/XL) = Vit: 6 | Str: 5 | Dex: 5 | Def: 5 | Intel: 3

Hi Warda,
Any chance of a list of what evo stones add? For example adds say 15% agility or 20% health or attack speed etc.
If that makes sense.
Noticed red thunder pet was pretty poor on old set up. Very slow attack and walk speed. Hence you don't see them...
Also one of the evo stones[yellow I think] is not in game shop, could you tell me what drops them? Or do all bosses drop all stones?
Do champs and supers drop stones?
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Last edited:
Hi Warda,
Any chance of a list of what evo stones add? For example adds say 15% agility or 20% health or attack speed etc.
If that makes sense.
I've never known about evo stones adding stats? I thought they just performed an evolution.
Are we talking about the same thing?

Yes adds stats I think dragon khazard has high dc rates etc, Alan has one might be worth asking him but I'm at work now.
Just wondering if it's a standard increase or different for the 3 dragon stone pets.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
Also on Dark Zuma you have to use 2 evo stones... Is it skill now like lighting storm?
Bit harsh it just MC or accuracy buff...

- - - Updated - - -

I've never known about evo stones adding stats? I thought they just performed an evolution.
Are we talking about the same thing?

Next time you evolve a pet check stats before and after zade mate. Quite a big difference to walk speed, attack speed and other stats.
This is why I was confused with rep hunter. For a range attack pet it's dc jumped high. I thought was meelee attack for dc pets.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Last edited:
Also on Dark Zuma you have to use 2 evo stones... Is it skill now like lighting storm?
Bit harsh it just MC or accuracy buff...
Would be nice to have confirmation if you need to go both steps, or if you can just use a dragon stone on a statue

Next time you evolve a pet check stats before and after zade mate. Quite a big difference to walk speed, attack speed and other stats.
This is why I was confused with rep hunter. For a range attack pet it's dc jumped high. I thought was meelee attack for dc pets.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

That's just because it's a different arcamon. They have different base stats.

Would be nice to have confirmation if you need to go both steps, or if you can just use a dragon stone on a statue

That's just because it's a different arcamon. They have different base stats.

True but rep hunter arrow must use dc and MC on each hit then.

- - - Updated - - -

Dark Zuma is lighting storm.. Just read it

True but rep hunter arrow must use dc and MC on each hit then.

- - - Updated - - -

Dark Zuma is lighting storm.. Just read it

I have a rep hunter that was just levelled before with random foods, and it's definitely worse than my pure MC winged oma. I just got myself a new globster this morning and I'm going to level it pure DC, will let you know how it goes :)

I have a rep hunter that was just levelled before with random foods, and it's definitely worse than my pure MC winged oma. I just got myself a new globster this morning and I'm going to level it pure DC, will let you know how it goes :)

thanks bud look forward to results...:)

Thx for the update.
Very detailed you did a very good job.
Am I allowed to request where we can find these arcamon as not all are that obvious from where?
I know some will say no we should not be told but you still have to find one out of hundreds and possibly thousands so where is the problem in being informed what caves or maps they are each possibly found in.

Thx for the update.
Very detailed you did a very good job.
Am I allowed to request where we can find these arcamon as not all are that obvious from where?
I know some will say no we should not be told but you still have to find one out of hundreds and possibly thousands so where is the problem in being informed what caves or maps they are each possibly found in.

Which ones are not obvious to you, I (or someone else) will tell you where they are

Back