Arcamon food - Quick Reference | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Arcamon food - Quick Reference

Very handy! Nice one :)

I'm a little unclear on the meaning of the two tables, it's the same information just in a different order?

Very handy! Nice one :)

I'm a little unclear on the meaning of the two tables, it's the same information just in a different order?

Yes mate, thats exactly it.

Top one for when you need to quickly see which food raises the stats you want. Bottom one to quickly see which food provides the least stat boost.

Maybe I'm a lil odd, but while leveling my Arcamon I found myself wanting to know which foods provide the lowest boost to a certain stat, so I re-ordered it so the information was easier to find.

Back