ARC/AuctionHall | The Legend of Mir

ARC/AuctionHall

RainMK

Newby
Good day

Would it be possible to have an arcamon tab in the Auction Hall? I feel with all the listings that take place, arcs get drowned out and unless the buyer specifically knows what they are looking for, I feel it puts the seller at a big disadvantage of being able to get an unplanned purchase. I think it’s a simple way to drive sales for ARCs as well you would think?

Many thanks

Rain

Good idea. Especially as you can't search "Ent" as it is too short so if a buyer doesn't see it in first day or so it gets lost pretty quick

There's quite a sizable update to-do list for the auction house, so have added it there! Good idea and hopefully get time to add it soon!

There's quite a sizable update to-do list for the auction house, so have added it there! Good idea and hopefully get time to add it soon!

I was actually saying to guild that a collect all button would be pretty handy . But if the AH in Gp caves is going to be no more then Might not be needed anyway . Still be good for selling g oils etc tho

- - - Updated - - -

Might be worth having a tab for mythic . Iv been searching for some wisdom kit
And it can Be a pain trying to filter through loads of items trying to find the specific mythic you want .

Last edited:
Back