application for GameMaster | The Legend of Mir

application for GameMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemba

Newby
hello - my nickname in game is Gemba
my irl is Bartosz Gembalczyk - you can see my facebook - its public - and see if i am reliable person
im 40 years old - experienced player since some 20+ years - play mmorpg all the time - also a game developer (kinda - just work in my head) since 11 years
im trying when i can to wake up the community - coz they dont talk on shout chat at all (almost) - sometimes even in not the best ways - if u know what i mean hehe
i noticed some tricky things about mechanics - which im sure high lvls dont know - coz they all have wrong builds - stacking AC DC to much
and they dont wanna listen to me - calling me a noob coz i wear Orchid accesories at 119 lvl - ask me why such a stat as life leech is only on this 36 lvl item
no where else - right ?
is one of best stats for warriors - i heard even better for wizzards - here maybe someone from devs team may confirm ...
im talkative - have my own succesfull guild - and always willing for helping newbies
u may (especially after today) hear that i have anger issues - from some assholes - buts its on the opposite - nothing else - i just contra react to the community
they make me nervous with sillly - hella anoying talking - so i cant resist to say what i think about them
im applying here for GameMaster position - the title would be enough for me - not expecting any riches from this - and under no cirmustances added levels :p
i may share with community news from team - and help with maybe some events - i may accept any responsibilities of being a GM - and maybe a little privilegies too
im easily able to shut up people that talk nonsense - just today i noticed there happen to be hard brainers beside that - that cant shut up in any possible way
well theres mute option for those - i really wish i could mute server wide some smartasses - coz they make other people look bad - coz of others reading their lies - and turning facts the other way - its very easy for todays times community to do such things - you should know that i think
ask me any questions - or tell me where else i should apply - im sorry if my talk dont look to good - im still little nervous after today argues :pP
im still working on my modesty (is it that word?) too - being pretty good already - but had kinda different life for a long time - now it needs some work
please consider my application - i saw gm Warda today in bichon - he standed there for like an hour - didnt say anything - althou ppl and me were trying to get him to say anything
i would be a responsible GM - im honest and i think natural - and im a good peoples - not like some of them ... hehe
hoping for a fast answer :))

Last edited:
are u laughing coz ur bored - or maybe more jealous - explain pls whats funny - coz is simple for me too to say 'LOL' > isnt ur nick overgrown a little ?
ur just a member here - i wasnt talking to you - im waiting for an answer from game owners - so dont trush the topic pls - might you ?

I can't even tell if this is a joke or not, but regardless of its intention it will absolutely be ignored. Bye

I can't even tell if this is a joke or not, but regardless of its intention it will absolutely be ignored. Bye

Why should we ignore it? He’s tells us our kits are wrong and we should wack on some lvl 36 orchard kit, this guy should be President not just a mere gm

Why should we ignore it? HeÂ’s tells us our kits are wrong and we should wack on some lvl 36 orchard kit, this guy should be President not just a mere gm

HeÂ’s prob come from cronicles. Red orchid kit was way OP on there. It is on most low rate servers with the right kit. ItÂ’s a natural bloodlust.

HeÂ’s prob come from cronicles. Red orchid kit was way OP on there. It is on most low rate servers with the right kit. ItÂ’s a natural bloodlust.

Aye maybe, but if he's still using it on arcadia at level 119 he won't be doing any damage to any mobs above level 50, so it's probably taken him 9 years at 200 exp per mob to hit 119 haha

im so happy that you all show ur attitude here - and ur natural born agression - im trying to comment as less as possible coz is not worth it - but look at your writing and emotions in it - and compare it to mines - it kinda says everything lol
and soz it takes 5 mins to test ur kits - wich u probably didnt

- - - Updated - - -

and to server owners - pls block the topic coz there be maybe 20 pages of such useless comments that dont differ at all between themselves 'soon - some ppl have no idea how stupid their writing looks

hello - my nickname in game is Gemba
my irl is Bartosz Gembalczyk - you can see my facebook - its public - and see if i am reliable person
im 40 years old - experienced player since some 20+ years - play mmorpg all the time - also a game developer (kinda - just work in my head) since 11 years
im trying when i can to wake up the community - coz they dont talk on shout chat at all (almost) - sometimes even in not the best ways - if u know what i mean hehe
i noticed some tricky things about mechanics - which im sure high lvls dont know - coz they all have wrong builds - stacking AC DC to much
and they dont wanna listen to me - calling me a noob coz i wear Orchid accesories at 119 lvl - ask me why such a stat as life leech is only on this 36 lvl item
no where else - right ?
is one of best stats for warriors - i heard even better for wizzards - here maybe someone from devs team may confirm ...
im talkative - have my own succesfull guild - and always willing for helping newbies
u may (especially after today) hear that i have anger issues - from some assholes - buts its on the opposite - nothing else - i just contra react to the community
they make me nervous with sillly - hella anoying talking - so i cant resist to say what i think about them
im applying here for GameMaster position - the title would be enough for me - not expecting any riches from this - and under no cirmustances added levels :p
i may share with community news from team - and help with maybe some events - i may accept any responsibilities of being a GM - and maybe a little privilegies too
im easily able to shut up people that talk nonsense - just today i noticed there happen to be hard brainers beside that - that cant shut up in any possible way
well theres mute option for those - i really wish i could mute server wide some smartasses - coz they make other people look bad - coz of others reading their lies - and turning facts the other way - its very easy for todays times community to do such things - you should know that i think
ask me any questions - or tell me where else i should apply - im sorry if my talk dont look to good - im still little nervous after today argues :pP
im still working on my modesty (is it that word?) too - being pretty good already - but had kinda different life for a long time - now it needs some work
please consider my application - i saw gm Warda today in bichon - he standed there for like an hour - didnt say anything - althou ppl and me were trying to get him to say anything
i would be a responsible GM - im honest and i think natural - and im a good peoples - not like some of them ... hehe
hoping for a fast answer :))
LOL you think Andy gonna let you access his pride n joy?

im so happy that you all show ur attitude here - and ur natural born agression - im trying to comment as less as possible coz is not worth it - but look at your writing and emotions in it - and compare it to mines - it kinda says everything lol
and soz it takes 5 mins to test ur kits - wich u probably didnt

- - - Updated - - -

and to server owners - pls block the topic coz there be maybe 20 pages of such useless comments that dont differ at all between themselves 'soon - some ppl have no idea how stupid their writing looks

Mate don’t comment like this on an English server and forum if you don’t understand English humour (sorry google translate can’t explain sarcasm to you)

when did i ask for 'advanced members' stupid comments ? ........... zzzzzzzzzzz
still asking for blocking my thread - pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back