Anyway to link AH to an external source eg Forum | The Legend of Mir

Anyway to link AH to an external source eg Forum

Dall

Probably a silly question but is there anyway to link the Auction House to something like the forum, having the ability to view the auction house from the forum would be an easy way to be able to spend a lot of money while at work where you cant play the game and would help with moving items in game...

Probably a silly question but is there anyway to link the Auction House to something like the forum, having the ability to view the auction house from the forum would be an easy way to be able to spend a lot of money while at work where you cant play the game and would help with moving items in game...

That’s a good idea, something similar to Euro forums where they had Marketplace.

I'd be all over that. I have a lot of spare time while sitting in the office but unable to log into game until I'm home (this is why I'm on the forum so much!) so I'd happily spend my days buying stuff I don't need and selling at a massive loss when I get pissed off at having no gg left. Win lose win for everyone!

Massive piece of work as the Auction house needs alot of updating and changing already to improve it so I think making accessible via a webpage is further down the list than the ingame improvements it desperately needs first

Back