Another line of F keys for Taos | The Legend of Mir

Another line of F keys for Taos

C289

Sorry if this has been posted before....might have even posted it myself as it has been running through my head for months.

Can we get a new line of F keys for taos plz. Alt+F1 etc or something.

Seeing as Orc City, Yim challenge all have a mix of ice and fire damage. I seem to have to lose a couple of important spells whenever I hunt these places

Alt couldn't work as ALT+F keys are bound windows shortcuts (ALT+F4 closes the current application for example) and I can't see what other key could be used in it's place. Perhaps an alternative idea would be saveable skill bar profiles, although I'm not sure if it would even be possible to do? It would mean you could at least have the option to quickly shift between a skill layout for levelling/boss hunting/pvp or even for specific areas or mob types.

Alt couldn't work as ALT+F keys are bound windows shortcuts (ALT+F4 closes the current application for example) and I can't see what other key could be used in it's place. Perhaps an alternative idea would be saveable skill bar profiles, although I'm not sure if it would even be possible to do? It would mean you could at least have the option to quickly shift between a skill layout for levelling/boss hunting/pvp or even for specific areas or mob types.

Yeah I think that kind of idea has been suggested before.

Like the profiles you set up for your driving position, press button and it moves the seat and wheel to the way you like it, press the other button and they move to the way your wife likes it :) Could be something like ctrl + a number so ctrl+1 ctrl+2 etc. to switch between skill shortcut profiles. Would be awesome!

There should be no problem with shift/ctrl F9, F10, F11 and F12 as far as I can tell ?

Numinous

(Ping 222ms from server - constant 2 step lag due to geographic location)

I don't think adding another line is the solution. We will see after the skill review. Probably going to merge / remove some Tao skills

should probly also enable repent in pvp

Yes! Good idea. And also give warriors extra 1K DC 25+ attackspeed 500 ac and amc and possibilite to para from distans with a blink of an eye like Medusa. Also Khazard workes in pvp, ofc only for warriors. Good thouts:)

Back