Ann npc bugged (low level clothes items) | The Legend of Mir

Ann npc bugged (low level clothes items)

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Following Warda's excellent post on the other board I noticed it said there was items up to level 90 in BW shops, so I decided to go look around and see exactly what's there, as it's something I get asked a lot ingame.

Looking good on the jewellery choices! However, inside "Drappers Shop" in BW, I assume this should have a selection of level 60-90 clothes items, but all it has is a million LightArmour(F) and nothing else.

Would be worth fixing I think, since we seem to have a lot of new people joining!

I suspect it was meant to be read as the items are in shops because they get filled with the casually items sold by players. I certainly was looking into this and thinking that most level 100 and below items should be in shops as standard now across the various towns. Then hopefully players will find rare versions while hunting

Seem reasonable?

Last edited:
I suspect it was meant to be read as the items are in shops because they get filled with the casually items sold by players. I certainly was looking into this and thinking that most level 100 and below items should be in shops as standard now across the various towns. Then hopefully players will find rare versions while hunting

Seem reasonable?

Not a bad shout

Back