angel robe exchange | The Legend of Mir

angel robe exchange

You use AngelArmour and it converts to either WizAngel, WarAngel or TaoAngel depending which stone you use PerfectRed, PerfectBlue or PerfectGreen

So there's a previous post someone did on p69 and it's semi correct. You don't need 3 of each perfect stone you only need 1 and whatever you want to make it, xl dc/mc/sc stone. And make sure its angelarmour and not angelrobe like some idiot did and make a post about quest not working and bugging the admin needlessly.

Whos an idiot?

I'm an idiot.

Sorry scorp lol

-edit-

It's the jeweler in heroes village. He has a thing that says, talk to about angelarmour

Yes it's the jeweller and you talk to him about an armour or something. It isn't DC/MC/SC XL it is PerfectRed PerfectBlue and PerfectGreen.

The stat on the stone determines which class it will be for, green is TaoAngel, red is WizAngel and blue is WarAngel.

F.Y.I it is an old armour when those levels were highest in game and the stats aren't great now so don't expect too much except for aesthetic purposes, in which case the green and red look the best, blue just looks like the original armour in my opinion

Edit: AngelArmour(M) with all sections 1-8 (M) or AngelArmour(F) with all sections 1-8 (F) plus the stone. Any class can craft any armour but these days the armours are class specific so a warrior can't wear a WizAngel and vice versa.

Hope this helps

Weird cause it wouldnt do the quest for me without 1 of each perfect and an XL stone. I had an MC one in my bag.
Maybe you're right then dude! Sorry, its been about 6 months since I last did the quest so I've got brain fog on it.

Back