angel robe exchange | The Legend of Mir

angel robe exchange

You use AngelArmour and it converts to either WizAngel, WarAngel or TaoAngel depending which stone you use PerfectRed, PerfectBlue or PerfectGreen

So there's a previous post someone did on p69 and it's semi correct. You don't need 3 of each perfect stone you only need 1 and whatever you want to make it, xl dc/mc/sc stone. And make sure its angelarmour and not angelrobe like some idiot did and make a post about quest not working and bugging the admin needlessly.

Whos an idiot?

I'm an idiot.

Sorry scorp lol

-edit-

It's the jeweler in heroes village. He has a thing that says, talk to about angelarmour

Yes it's the jeweller and you talk to him about an armour or something. It isn't DC/MC/SC XL it is PerfectRed PerfectBlue and PerfectGreen.

The stat on the stone determines which class it will be for, green is TaoAngel, red is WizAngel and blue is WarAngel.

F.Y.I it is an old armour when those levels were highest in game and the stats aren't great now so don't expect too much except for aesthetic purposes, in which case the green and red look the best, blue just looks like the original armour in my opinion

Edit: AngelArmour(M) with all sections 1-8 (M) or AngelArmour(F) with all sections 1-8 (F) plus the stone. Any class can craft any armour but these days the armours are class specific so a warrior can't wear a WizAngel and vice versa.

Hope this helps

Weird cause it wouldnt do the quest for me without 1 of each perfect and an XL stone. I had an MC one in my bag.
Maybe you're right then dude! Sorry, its been about 6 months since I last did the quest so I've got brain fog on it.

where do i got to exchange these parts please what npc in mudwall moves me to heros village. im stuck on the farmers training warrior quest and its bugging the crap out of me

Not sure what mudwall has to do with it, any portal will take you to heroes village. If you've never been to heroes before then you need to do the heroes quest to unlock access

Not sure what mudwall has to do with it, any portal will take you to heroes village. If you've never been to heroes before then you need to do the heroes quest to unlock access
Apparently you are meant to take angel robe parts to a npc to convert to the robe. And I cant complete all the hero quests till I make the angelrobe (m)

Apparently you are meant to take angel robe parts to a npc to convert to the robe. And I cant complete all the hero quests till I make the angelrobe (m)
I think you're misunderstanding something, what exactly do you mean by "hero quests", do you mean the farmer quests?

The npc to complete the angel robe is in heroes village, to access that you need to complete the hero quest. The hero quest is nothing to do with the farmer quests, you start that one in Gi Ryoong, go to that town and look on the minimap on the right hand side of the map to see the quest npc. You'll need 3 people in your group (you +2)

I think you're misunderstanding something, what exactly do you mean by "hero quests", do you mean the farmer quests?

The npc to complete the angel robe is in heroes village, to access that you need to complete the hero quest. The hero quest is nothing to do with the farmer quests, you start that one in Gi Ryoong, go to that town and look on the minimap on the right hand side of the map to see the quest npc. You'll need 3 people in your group (you +2)
ive done this three times today going into the caves either side of the temple and killing the beastlords on the first floor, cant move to second floor in either cave. we then enter the temple and it tells us to go back and talk to diesel and we cant get back to him with via the orignal route, so how are we meant to speak to him to enter the temple without going all the way back???? there was 3 of us in group all attacking the beastlords

ive done this three times today going into the caves either side of the temple and killing the beastlords on the first floor, cant move to second floor in either cave. we then enter the temple and it tells us to go back and talk to diesel and we cant get back to him with via the orignal route, so how are we meant to speak to him to enter the temple without going all the way back????
I think we're talking about different things. The heroes quest indeed has 3 caves but only the middle one has a second floor

Who is diesel?

I think we're talking about different things. The heroes quest indeed has 3 caves but only the middle one has a second floor

Who is diesel?
the guy in the room that survived the ambush of the village apparently. you leave his house/room and get took to the abandoned village and no way of getting back into the room

Aha I just checked the heroes quest to see the npc name and it is indeed Diesel, so we are on the same page, that's good

Did you clear the other maps first and then all of the group was in the temple lobby?

We cant get into the temple map it states we need to talk to diesel, the 20+ mobs thing has me slightly baffled I killed well over 20 mobs and ran whole floor looking for all beastlords killed them all in both sides then tried to enter the temple floor. And then the message why can't I enter I should talk to diesel and we are all stood in lobby

Last edited:
The '20+ mobs' on the sign is telling you what is left, not what you've killed. You need to kill ALL mobs on the map. Press M as you go along to check the monster count and keep going until it's 0

Back