Andy | The Legend of Mir

Andy

badgal123p69

hey there andy fristly i want to say thank you for love the lovely event

oki lets get down to this as you have added new icons to doors in naga wall and other place it is great even that orc city we cant get into yet but there is 1 downside to this update atm if you go look onto naga valley on all the floors u will see the the black cave doors markers showing places as door but when u run upto them there nothing there but the shadows of a tree which shows on mini map maybe have a little look into this when you have that spare min as i know you are working hard and great this game is defo 100% better then all the rest :)

thank you for reading this :)

hey there andy fristly i want to say thank you for love the lovely event

oki lets get down to this as you have added new icons to doors in naga wall and other place it is great even that orc city we cant get into yet but there is 1 downside to this update atm if you go look onto naga valley on all the floors u will see the the black cave doors markers showing places as door but when u run upto them there nothing there but the shadows of a tree which shows on mini map maybe have a little look into this when you have that spare min as i know you are working hard and great this game is defo 100% better then all the rest :)

thank you for reading this :)

They aren't black cave door markers, if you look very closely they are actually the shadows of the trees. They probably are just a bit too prominent on the minimap and could do with an opacity adjustment

Back