Amulet Bug in Vendor The Shore NPC West Bichon | The Legend of Mir

Amulet Bug in Vendor The Shore NPC West Bichon

Gritt

I not sure if this was pointed out before but recently I have noticed it becoming worse . The timings should be 7 days but recently they been anything from 72 hours or less, I thought it maybe something to do with the Monday weekly resets for Epic caves Arena etc. and they were based on that week but it is not the case.

Example pic all the lines on the vendor show 72 hrs on the timeout of amulet ...........
Amuletvedor.jpg

I know when people used to sell them back it would go to the top as a short time, used to always scroll to the bottom to buy them... but you say every single one is 72hr ? Seems weird they're all 3 days

I know when people used to sell them back it would go to the top as a short time, used to always scroll to the bottom to buy them... but you say every single one is 72hr ? Seems weird they're all 3 days
Yes that s what I been looking at as well, often you see some people have sold at very low dura , that I can understand but it's very strange to see nearly 99% of the vendors stock to be only a few days duration
Last week they were all 4 Days , you may notice always the same price ........ regardless of the duration timestamp ....
lastweekvendor.jpg

I think its dropping duration when they spawn in vendor and not when you buy them?
Not sure but dont think it works like that, I think people just sell them back once they have low duration.

I remember when my dad played p69 he would buy ElvenFlame (normal torch) and when it got to low dura he would sell it back to the npc, a few hours later id buy a torch and find out that it has 20 minutes left lol! This might be the case here

Try see how much it sells for when its low dura if its like 200k or something then no wonder ppl sell it back when its dura is almost finished, its a pretty smart efficient move although not good for other players! If it were to sell for 200k then it would make sense why 99% of the stock there is low dura its all from players most likely. GM can counter this easily i think he can just change the sell back price to 1 gold

Try see how much it sells for when its low dura if its like 200k or something then no wonder ppl sell it back when its dura is almost finished, its a pretty smart efficient move although not good for other players! If it were to sell for 200k then it would make sense why 99% of the stock there is low dura its all from players most likely. GM can counter this easily i think he can just change the sell back price to 1 gold

I get what you're saying but it's highly unlikely to be the case here because these amulets are max dura, with 4 days left. Who would be selling all those back after 3 days?

Them losing dura inside NPC could be possible too.. its just weird tbh

Has been a problem with the vendor for a long time, what I don’t understand is why have different 1,2,3,4,5,6 day amulet’s, who on earth would by a day amulet 🙄

Back