Alan.. | The Legend of Mir

Alan..

zoonie

Newby
Hi guys thank you so much for your thoughts and best wishes im doing ok... but ALAN is not, so please now focus all your thoughts and best wishes and prayers for Alan ive spoke to his wife he did have his operation .. then had complications a blocked intestine and septicaemia, he had to have another operation, and fell into a COMA now its just a waiting game hoping he comes out of it :concern: !!!!!!! love ZOONIE

Hi guys thank you so much for your thoughts and best wishes im doing ok... but ALAN is not, so please now focus all your thoughts and best wishes and prayers for Alan ive spoke to his wife he did have his operation .. then had complications a blocked intestine and septicaemia, he had to have another operation, and fell into a COMA now its just a waiting game hoping he comes out of it :concern: !!!!!!! love ZOONIE

Oh no that's horrid to hear. I'm glad you're on the mend Zoon, and hope Alan gets back to full health soon

I'm sorry to hear... my thoughts and best wishes are with Alan and his family. I spoke to him shortly before all this and he explained it to me, assumed things were going to be looking up...

Good to hear you are doing well Zoonie, hoping it stays this way.

All the best Alan, hope to see you grinding away mindlessly to 173 soon. (Definitely deserves a free level on each char when he fully recovers).

Stay safe zoonie

Gutted. He was in high spirits when I spoke to him. His only concern was everyone being higher level than him.
I wish you well Alan. I hope you make a speedy recovery.

Hope he gets better. Really sad to hear this, he is a good guy and a good player has been around for ever since I’ve known Arcadia.

Good to see you running around the map again zoonie so sad to hear about Alan hoping for speedy recovery and see him grinding again

Gutted to hear that Alan is in poor health . I will keepHim in my thoughts . Such a nice guy always willing to help anyone He helped me a lot when I first originally came to Arcadia. , alwaysArranging the group for the daily events . Arcadia wouldn’t be the same without him ,Get well soon buddy. ps glad you’re on the mend Zoonie:)

Last edited:
Wish him all the best, was very helpful to me when i first started playing 2 years ago. really nice guy.

Caps no soz,
welcome back alan after 2 operations.... One leg, one arm...
Great to see you back:) ........... Would be extra special for the whole game just to tick thanks box...
Hopefully zoonie will be back soon after her heart attack and recovery:) add your support to both players with a thanks and just a kiss..
Best wishes all
taoloaf x

Back