AFK | The Legend of Mir

AFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

faulk

Newby
if i stupidly leave myself AFK out of SZ and people kill me via multi revive system and i lose all my items, will i get them back? TY :)

Fristly for every one that guy is brolly in that alt who trying hide on his thiefing to convince them by that lie . he didnt get kit from vic by reivive him afk. he got it by infact got access for the account some how did stole all kit and made this movie that hes trying fool people with. i seen pics he faked 100% lier and vic him self admit hes lier .

So who ever want to defend him by maniuplation go on that wont change fact that he theft all his items and gonna be looked at it.

yawn
Fristly for every one that guy is brolly in that alt who trying hide on his thiefing to convince them by that lie . he didnt get kit from vic by reivive him afk. he got it by infact got access for the account some how did stole all kit and made this movie that hes trying fool people with. i seen pics he faked 100% lier and vic him self admit hes lier .
yawn

think we all know brolly doesnt need vics kit. try another story.
So in 1 min i did prove its not vic who done that post . its brolly who tries maniuplate to hide on his thiefing . thanks ur low iq and reply already proved it .

So in 1 min i did prove its not vic who done that post . its brolly who tries maniuplate to hide on his thiefing . thanks ur low iq and reply already proved it .
well your wrong on both counts im not brolly lol, also vic would say he was lying wouldnt he..... your clearly alot more stupid then you take credit for. ty.

well your wrong on both counts im not brolly lol, also vic would say he was lying wouldnt he..... your clearly alot more stupid then you take credit for. ty.
Ur some one came here act ur vic and assume alie u already proved . this act only enough to show and prove thats brolly did theft it. and vic dont need to say any thing its proven that he theft him gonna be shown to andy . and if ur not brolly then ur afollower who mostly ali any way im not wasting time with such coward people with low iq its all between admin hands if wants to do some thing about.

Ur some one came here act ur vic and assume alie u already proved . this act only enough to show and prove thats brolly did theft it. and vic dont need to say any thing its proven that he theft him gonna be shown to andy . and if ur not brolly then ur afollower who mostly ali any way im not wasting time with such coward people with low iq its all between admin hands if wants to do some thing about.
i didnt pretend to be vic? asked a generic question.... you assumed i was pretending to be vic, also brolly is not a thief he doesnt need to thief we all know that, and your right its up to admin so i don't know why your here trying to assume brolly is a thief, very odd behavior... i think your jealous of brolly, good bye

i didnt pretend to be vic? asked a generic question.... you assumed i was pretending to be vic, also brolly is not a thief he doesnt need to thief we all know that, and your right its up to admin so i don't know why your here trying to assume brolly is a thief, very odd behavior. good bye
I just wounder is brolly caught nudes about u to come do failure try like this ? '' brolly not thief '' ur just cheap guy who mostly he paid u some thing to come act like that . then u edit it by '' jealous from brolly '' think ur talking about some one lower than me at every case mentailly as well that he cant even talk for him self . all he do pay some followers to him like slaves . so u made ur master happy from u but . its nothing with jealousy hes nothing to me . its about im standing for the right here and show how dumb u guys are as that some thing cant be hidden as proved .

Last edited:
I just wounder is brolly caught nudes about u to come do failure try like this ? '' brolly not thief '' ur just cheap guy who mostly he paid u some thing to come act like that . then u edit it by '' jealous from brolly '' think ur talking about some one lower than me at every case mentailly as well that he cant even talk for him self . all he do pay some followers to him like slaves . so u made ur master happy from u but . its nothing with jealousy hes nothing to me . its about im standing for the right here and show how dumb u guys ur as that some thing cant be hidden as proved .
sorry i dont take advice from people who like to do things with kids, good bye.

I just wounder is brolly caught nudes about u to come do failure try like this ? '' brolly not thief '' ur just cheap guy who mostly he paid u some thing to come act like that . then u edit it by '' jealous from brolly '' think ur talking about some one lower than me at every case mentailly as well that he cant even talk for him self . all he do pay some followers to him like slaves . so u made ur master happy from u but . its nothing with jealousy hes nothing to me . its about im standing for the right here and show how dumb u guys are as that some thing cant be hidden as proved .
Talk to skyee and get her proof read your posts first please. The above makes 0 sense, you may as well just say woof woof woof….

Talk to skyee and get her proof read your posts first please. The above makes 0 sense, you may as well just say woof woof woof….
Whats the case with skye ? prove is with vic and my talk gives all the sense u might dont know whats happening so ur rather be silence or if u knows then ur just trying maniuplate for athief in this case ur aclown pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back