Accuracy, less is more? | The Legend of Mir

Accuracy, less is more?

hey what up fam its Akuma here. So as you all know im fairly new here(3months) so this is about acc and to what it contributes too . and today it is bloodlust ive been noticing when i had less acc (150) it was procting way more back then . now i have a solid 156 acc .... is there a cap? and if you go over does it not work aswell?

hey what up fam its Akuma here. So as you all know im fairly new here(3months) so this is about acc and to what it contributes too . and today it is bloodlust ive been noticing when i had less acc (150) it was procting way more back then . now i have a solid 156 acc .... is there a cap? and if you go over does it not work aswell?

Im 80% sure acc affects the bloodlust proc rate. But it’s also affected by mobs agility. It procs way less in crystal as opposed to mountain mobs. I’m pretty sure that’s down to the mobs ac and agility. I miss crystal mobs altogether if I don’t use the acc spell we got.

Darkstyle is right, theoretically yes Acc will improve bloodlust proc chances, though this is merely based on whether the melee attacker lands a successful hit on the target, not necessarily affecting bloodlust directly. Bloodlust hit chances are based off successful melee hits on targets.

Target resistances of course play a major part in this, such as Agility for example has a chance to counter the attacker's accuracy.

Acc is capped, but you are a long way off it.

Darkstyle is right, theoretically yes Acc will improve bloodlust proc chances, though this is merely based on whether the melee attacker lands a successful hit on the target, not necessarily affecting bloodlust directly. Bloodlust hit chances are based off successful melee hits on targets.

Target resistances of course play a major part in this, such as Agility for example has a chance to counter the attacker's accuracy.

Acc is capped, but you are a long way off it.

Can you explain why BloodLust procs a lot more when I use FireThrust instead of TDB?

Gideon/LordPyrial

I'll be honest I'm not too sure. But you're right, did a very quick test earlier. Got an idea what it could be, but I'll need to look at it closer.

Good shout

I'll be honest I'm not too sure. But you're right, did a very quick test earlier. Got an idea what it could be, but I'll need to look at it closer.

Good shout

Please tell me FireThrust is how it should be and TDB is broken for BloodLust haha!

Can you explain why BloodLust procs a lot more when I use FireThrust instead of TDB?

Gideon/LordPyrial

It all comes down to a successful hit. Acc must beat Agil. No reason for TDB to be worse than FireThrust I don't think. Note each swing of TDB only gives one chance to proc bloodlust, not two

Yeah, now that I've had a good play around with it in a few different scenarios, I've had mixed results.
At first it appeared as though FireThrust was above TDB, but some scenarios had opposite effects and TDB proc'd more so I'm not convinced anymore.

Back