account stolen | The Legend of Mir

account stolen

account stolen check your emails and messgaes Warda and scorp ive been trying to contact you for 4 days now

If your under lvl 130 then I advise you don’t waste your time waiting for response due to your own trust issues. Be easier to creat new account and level, you would have been lvl 135 since last 4 days.

lol mate hes one of noto's top wars... idk how u dont know kingkongen. Account was last online 13/01/2020 01:18 so someone using it if ur not lol

Fucking got a lvl 170 warrior robbed from me it had items worth more then 5000gg ffs andy plz get back i got qna and all

Andy rarely ever ever replies to p69 forum he always neglects it and just comes out of nowhere when a bug is mentioned ,....
thought scorp would see what im saying if i posted it on arc forum

haha what is this. I am famous! :tongue-new:

Why am i even mention in this thread ...

@ Creemy.. dont pk me! we can kiss instead :couple_inlove:

- - - Updated - - -

Fykin tell em!!

- - - Updated - - -

ahh ballox!! Taught was some noob. I seen him recently interact lots with the arabs just saying :p

For your information we in Sweden have given home to countless of Arabs last few years. We are friends with everyone

haha what is this. I am famous! :tongue-new:

Why am i even mention in this thread ...

@ Creemy.. dont pk me! we can kiss instead :couple_inlove:

- - - Updated - - -

For your information we in Sweden have given home to countless of Arabs last few years. We are friends with everyone
that’s nice of you may god bless you. We talking about in game arabs some them are good and most bad. They have no principals :)

Hence I assumed you got robbed maybe cos you trusted them but a good i was wrong.

Back