account stolen | The Legend of Mir

account stolen

hello i have been trying to get hold of the gms for 4 days now about my stolen account i have emailed u using the accounts origonal email private messaged warda on this forum and i have cntacted scorp on facebook and the facebook group but have had no replys at all i just want help

I know a good way to make the GM respond quicker. Cross post on as many forums as possible.

Mate, honestly, he will have seen your messages, but responding to "account theft" is a very low priority.

Posting things like this will get you even less priority.

My advice is to sit tight and be patient, and polite, and he might help you.

Avoid this problem in the future by not sharing your account

Thank you for reporting. I will look into it but things are very busy at the moment.

It is very important to keep your password safe and not to hand it out to other players.

Yes i know scorp i made a mistake and i vowed not to every share my password again please look into mine too when you have time
-ShadowLegend

- - - Updated - - -

Patience increase potion ( 3 months ) activated

lol thanks for the powerup zade, ill give it more time as scorp just said that his busy

bump sorry just reminding you dont want to leave it for months since you may forget...

it's been 3 weeks and 5 days any news? i know the QnA and the dets etc i used to make my charr e.g 1st password email everything!

by a player called DragonBallS who's family plays other chars in the guild iFlyu- list of his chars- Avengers MP4 SuperTaoist CockiePussy DragonBallS Joker501 kingswarrior TheLastWiZzard KingMerlin kingswizard ,,..... i've heard recently he has other robbed chars too i guess my warr is going to get added to that list

his from Qatar and his name is fago

by a player called DragonBallS who's family plays other chars in the guild iFlyu- list of his chars- Avengers MP4 SuperTaoist CockiePussy DragonBallS Joker501 kingswarrior TheLastWiZzard KingMerlin kingswizard ,,..... i've heard recently he has other robbed chars too i guess my warr is going to get added to that list

his from Qatar and his name is fago
those names sounds like Egyptian players, x Arcadia players if so then boy you got ******

hello i have been trying to get hold of the gms for 4 days now about my stolen account i have emailed u using the accounts origonal email private messaged warda on this forum and i have cntacted scorp on facebook and the facebook group but have had no replys at all i just want help

Accounts aren't stolen their given away.. Why don't you just start a fresh. Like it says on GMs in game posts. GMs don't need your password or login.. Trust no one..

DUDE START A FRESH u nuts?
THis is an effing 170 char that took 2 years of my time to kit up and lvl

More fool you giving out your login and password. Oldest trick in the book. I'm your best friend let me try your character. Oh my account has been stolen. What can I say... Trust no one.

Back