Account Sharing | The Legend of Mir

Account Sharing

Deemer

Newby
= Ban

Scorp please add it to the official rules of the server that if your an account sharing whiner who has been specifically told not to do so, just give them a nice clean ban. That should be for both people using other accounts and the ones sharing them.

Or don't, open your palm and fondle the silver...:grey:

= Ban

Scorp please add it to the official rules of the server that if your an account sharing whiner who has been specifically told not to do so, just give them a nice clean ban. That should be for both people using other accounts and the ones sharing them.

Or don't, open your palm and fondle the silver...:grey:

As im laying here in a hospital bed reading forums like a copy of the sunday sport, i agree on large parts of this. Acct shareing with people never meet or not integrated in family in anyway is asking for trouble.
However over 50% of ppl acct share and scorp is running a business, so your ide from business side is not beneficial in anyway as would impact on game community and business.
Following your logic here i should not let my partner of 12yrs and 3 kids with login then?
How far do you take this rule? Knowone expects to be screwed over when someone is robbed for a personal gain.
Knowone in life or game can say they never made a mistake they have later regretted, so why do we need to rub salt into the wounds further.

As an already small community on game should we not be encoraging more people to play game?

Shared my account once yonks ago and half the server ended up playing on it , never again. I do think however banning people who share isnt the resolution, if you want your char to be played by multiple people then u take the risk of those people robbing your stuff its as simple as that really. sucks but thats just it.

And gd to see your recovering mark best wishes mate

Me and dean have shared well over 10 years now without any trouble, just because some people cant do it doesn't mean we all cant.

I've shared accounts for almost 13 years with 3 different people. All amazing friends that I'd trust with my life. Made one bad judgment call since playing here and it'll take awhile to rebuild on that.

So.. why is everyone sharing?? For what purpose? Seems like the vast majority of people on here are.

So.. why is everyone sharing?? For what purpose? Seems like the vast majority of people on here are.

2 people playing a char for maximum time gives you much more of an advantage than 1.

Higher level items being farmed 24/7 pays more than mid level items being farmed half that time.

A good example from my euro Mir time would be, my wiz could be in em kr for 16-18 hours a day with 2 players switching off. During the time when we had 2 chars on at same time we got double em shares. When Mir sword dropped we had both chars online at the hunt. Easiest 400m we ever made.

Last edited:
2 people playing a char for maximum time gives you much more of an advantage than 1.

Higher level items being farmed 24/7 pays more than mid level items being farmed half that time.

A good example from my euro Mir time would be, my wiz could be in em kr for 16-18 hours a day with 2 players switching off. During the time when we had 2 chars on at same time we got double em shares. When Mir sword dropped we had both chars online at the hunt. Easiest 400m we ever made.

That's all fine and good but you have to also accept the fact that if suddenly the person you share with takes all the items and sells them or gives them away you have no right to complain

That's all fine and good but you have to also accept the fact that if suddenly the person you share with takes all the items and sells them or gives them away you have no right to complain

Yep, that's your own fault. Same can be said about spouses too though.

User of the account has every right to share his/her account with whom ever. Now if the account gets robbed that’s the owners problem not servers. I’ve shared account and still sharing with same guys ever since Arcadia was launched and no 1 can bann me for that as it’s my decision. Same goes with lending out your kit, now if the accounts were hacked thru the server then YES GM shall take action on that and banned any account accessed from that IP.

Banning is maybe a bit harsh, there are some legitimate cases for it. But I would say the GM is far too helpful in cases where people have shared and lost items/accounts then cried about it. IMO sharing should be 100% at your own risk, if someone screws you over it's on you.

Why is a ban harsh is people moan about it? I think that’s what OP was aiming at.

Share accounts at your own risk, if you get screwed over and start moaning about it to gm or on forum then you get a nice lil ban to teach you a life lesson :p

I'd be more inclined to stop the sale of gg/charas/items for ££££.

Seem's to be the new thing now. Hypatia was sold by orig to Chenghan, Chenghan sold the account on to DarkStyle? Scorp recovered and gave back to Orig, Despite previously saying, "if a character has been sold it would be suspend and not returned". Then we have Jnavl selling Chenghan account to Roy. That's just the start...

Fuji, Makes more money than scorp does these days. Server's becoming pay to win.

Seem's to be the new thing now. Hypatia was sold by orig to Chenghan, Chenghan sold the account on to DarkStyle? Scorp recovered and gave back to Orig, Despite previously saying, "if a character has been sold it would be suspend and not returned". Then we have Jnavl selling Chenghan account to Roy. That's just the start...

Fuji, Makes more money than scorp does these days. Server's becoming pay to win.

At least someone else's eyes are open.

Dirty dealings... back hand GG selling... People sharing, stealing, stripping down characters and selling outside of the game for real £.

The server seems to be developing into an elite group of a** holes which all use each others accounts, steal from each other, break server rules, camp bosses and threaten admins with PayPal chargebacks/consequences if anyone dares punish them.

Whilst items and GG store items are becoming so P2W that some items have an GG/IRL value of like £200, some peoples kits have value of over £1000.. wtf?

It’s corona time people lost jobs and all sorts so I think this has become a good way of income lol

Handful of imms doing exactly the same, or do u turn a blind eye to them?

Back