Account retrieval | The Legend of Mir

Account retrieval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im thinking my account may have been hacked, i have been away about 6 months and now when i try a password retrieval the Forums does not accept my email address as being used. I have previous Emails from the game including my account registration email and ID.

Is there anyway to retrieve an account thats had the email changed or am i just hoping for something that will never happen?

Thanks in advance for anyhelp

If you can access the original email account that the account was set up with then you will be able to retrieve the account. Best bet is to email GM using the "Contact Us" link at the very bottom of this page

Hi im thinking my account may have been hacked, i have been away about 6 months and now when i try a password retrieval the Forums does not accept my email address as being used. I have previous Emails from the game including my account registration email and ID.

Is there anyway to retrieve an account thats had the email changed or am i just hoping for something that will never happen?

When hyptia was quitting he said you was his brother and you sold your account.

Maybe that's why you can't access it.

Yeah edfigberg was sold lol, and it’s been given to me

And wat cunt

I definitely do not have a Brother on this game thats for sure. So the Account email has been changed i take it? No doubt all of the items on the account are gone also.

I guess ill just have to hope i can atleast retrieve the account and try and regear.

I had 2 Accounts one Edfigburg and one Edfigberg, I can access the Edfigburg account just fine, its the one i had a lvl 30 store character on. The Edfigberg account i can not access, it was my main account.

- - - Updated - - -

The Email addresses used to create the accounts are also very similar so its no doubt they were both mine.

I had 2 Accounts one Edfigburg and one Edfigberg, I can access the Edfigburg account just fine, its the one i had a lvl 30 store character on. The Edfigberg account i can not access, it was my main account.

- - - Updated - - -

The Email addresses used to create the accounts are also very similar so its no doubt they were both mine.
you sound genuine and seems you can slightly present evidence too with the similar email address. Just ask azze to return it as it was given to him. If the situation gets to a drama meaning spamming GM and the forum about it..then the GM will just bann the account.

@azze give the guy the char he sounds genuine bud.

Doesnt look like anything will come of this, GM is completely ignoring my emails and Azze isnt responding also.

I appreciate your support Sorroco Thank you anyway

Last edited:

2018-10-12 I got offered to buy that carracter from someone. I got contacted. If you are original and you stoped about six months ago that must have been you ?

I stopped after the x mas event i believe, from the looks of the last emails i received.

I put alot of time and irl money into that account, when i left i had a full recall set and tele ring, i was also one of the highest characters on the game at the time. Makes no sense that i would sell it. Everyone knows you dont quit mir forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically the last time i played the new ice area came out and i camped it for like 2-3 weeks. Thats the last thing i remember. Its very likely the christmas 2017-2018, because im pretty sure I wasnt working back then.

Last edited:
Stop chatting shit lmao edfigberg was a noob, so was Hypatia ages ago, u guys spend ££ but we slapped the shit outta ya daily

< ibby - current owner :)

All I know is edfig got rid of the char to Jason, think he played stormix idk

Last edited:
Without sounding a douche whichever way it goes someone going to loose out as im sure past and present owner has pumped doller into it. All you can really do is submit all to evidence to andy and let him know and let him make the decission. Im sure he will get round to it but its not a easy process to sort :/
Good luck to both past and present owner to be honest as knowone likes to be out of pocket :(

Account will most likely go back to the original owner.
Got a feeling this Edfigburg guy is a fraud though, who even manages to spell their own name wrong

- - - Updated - - -

One thing hes right about though! Nobody quits mir forever.
Rumour has it the worst addiction is gaming followed closely by heroin

Got a feeling this Edfigburg guy is a fraud though, who even manages to spell their own name wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Defo worse then heroin.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait what? Spells thier own name wrong? I had 2 accounts with very simular spellings, i use the same names on every game i play, Wow, Rift, Guild wars etc so that doesn't make sense. I also have the registration emails etc from when i registered originally.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop chatting shit lmao edfigberg was a noob, so was Hypatia ages ago, u guys spend ££ but we slapped the shit outta ya daily

< ibby - current owner :)

All I know is edfig got rid of the char to Jason, think he played stormix idk

What difference would it make if i was a noob or not? It was still my account and i never gave it away.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way it looks like my account passed hands several times since I was last here. Im not looking to make trouble so if nothing can be done then so be it. I'll just start again from scratch.

I came on here to ask a question about getting character back in the hope it was possible thats it. Insults and accusations were not necessary.

Again Thanks for responses to my post.

We tend to return accounts in favour of who first created it. Assuming the player still has access to that email address. This is one reason why we have a hard-line approach to selling accounts. If we suspect that an account has been sold and then requested back, it will likely get suspended indefinitely. I will close this thread now as it is getting a little flamey but I will contact the poster directly via email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back