Account recovery | The Legend of Mir

Account recovery

hello my problem is i havent played in a very long time 3 maybe 4 years and i have forgotten my username i cant do a recovery because i would have used a random email i made in 2 seconds i know my the names of the chars on the account and the class they are is there any way we can try to recover this account please i know its a long shot but worth a try

hello my problem is i havent played in a very long time 3 maybe 4 years and i have forgotten my username i cant do a recovery because i would have used a random email i made in 2 seconds i know my the names of the chars on the account and the class they are is there any way we can try to recover this account please i know its a long shot but worth a try

Dont like your forum name.

Why would you use a random email address to sign up? Surely that screams "I don't want to be able to recover this account in the future"

What level were your characters? If they weren't too high then it might even be quicker just to start again, exp is incredibly quick at low levels these days so you'll get back to where you are in no time and it'll be a good re-introduction for you to remember how everything works

This is begging for trouble if it was to be carried out

Ooo is this the real king kong coming to take his account back i wonder ��

LoL No, i can assure you i am the real Kingkongen. I am also 100% sure GM knows it so many times i e-mailed seems start of account. But Nice try immortal scum

Send us an email from the contact us link at the bottom of the page and I will look into it. Chances are not great but also you are probably better off just starting again.
I can't imagine there is much of value other than the character name. Things have changed so much

Back