Accidently sold my WingedOma | The Legend of Mir

Accidently sold my WingedOma

Hi is there a way to get it back was about to replenish life on WingedOma but did not see sell on screen no warring that i was about to sell the pet and has not appeared in stock items to buy back, Can you help and get it returned? :mad-new::heart-borken:

- - - Updated - - -

Petshop don't show items sold to him not like the Jewellery or Cloths shops where you can buy back items sold by mistake

1.JPG

Hi is there a way to get it back was about to replenish life on WingedOma but did not see sell on screen no warring that i was about to sell the pet and has not appeared in stock items to buy back, Can you help and get it returned? :mad-new::heart-borken:

- - - Updated - - -

Petshop don't show items sold to him not like the Jewellery or Cloths shops where you can buy back items sold by mistake

View attachment 569

It will show after 5min. It happens to me before sold my Khazard I started panicking because I could see it in sell section but after few minutes I looked again and it was there. This will only work if any one else didn’t buy.

It will show after 5min. It happens to me before sold my Khazard I started panicking because I could see it in sell section but after few minutes I looked again and it was there. This will only work if any one else didn’t buy.

Bugger I logged out and went to have lunch

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked there a Black Bear in there now but my Winged Oma has gone

Taming a new Margot it up to 120 so evolved to WingedOma soon have it up too 140. It was on 3 lives when I F-up and sold by mistake.

Need to add a buy back option that will let you buy items sold in the last 10 mins......

Back