about rest experience | The Legend of Mir

about rest experience

just wondering why sometimes i stay in safe safe zone for hrs but not getting rest experience? how is rest experience?

I might be very wrong but I believe it works lime this:

You can build up your rest exp to a max of 4.2 bill in sz afk.
This then works as a 100% boost when you next go lvl.
If you were to do 4.2 bill exp In one go (then you have no life) you would loose the boost.

I might be very wrong but I believe it works lime this:

You can build up your rest exp to a max of 4.2 bill in sz afk.
This then works as a 100% boost when you next go lvl.
If you were to do 4.2 bill exp In one go (then you have no life) you would loose the boost.

At 160+ you'll be surprised how quickly 4.2bn resting exp can vanish

4.2 bill with out returning to sz? I’m scared to get too high now :playful:

Not without returning to sz, but it's not unusual to see 1bn in a single hunt, if you've got a day off work and set up for a grind then maybe 4.2 is possible in a day

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think I've ever actually managed that, might be a fun thing to aim for next time cap is raised :p

Not without returning to sz, but it's not unusual to see 1bn in a single hunt, if you've got a day off work and set up for a grind then maybe 4.2 is possible in a day

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think I've ever actually managed that, might be a fun thing to aim for next time cap is raised :p

24-Hour stream on Twitch zade, you know you love a good challenge! :untroubled:

At 160+ you'll be surprised how quickly 4.2bn resting exp can vanish

Then at 166 it vanishes completely and your days of 1 bill exp a hunt is over with when your down to 27k a mob in crystal lold

Dreading too see what 167 is gona be like ! Although I do have a very spiceyoung helmet in store for 168 to make it worth while

Then at 166 it vanishes completely and your days of 1 bill exp a hunt is over with when your down to 27k a mob in crystal lold

Dreading too see what 167 is gona be like ! Although I do have a very spiceyoung helmet in store for 168 to make it worth while

Maybe it’s time for more caves on a staggered lvl?

Could copy and paste TOA and make one of the doors on 5th to maze and then 4 more floors with mobs 155-165?

24-Hour stream on Twitch zade, you know you love a good challenge! :untroubled:

It would probably be quite boring and repetitive to watch lol

I think if a video was being made, something like a group exp hunt in crystal temple would be more entertaining to watch

Back