A new starter | The Legend of Mir

A new starter

Hello All,

Completely new to this server and I literally have no idea what’s what... there’s so much going on lol.. can anyone at all give a noobie wiz some pointers as to what/where I can get some decent levels in and some items etc? I literally haven’t got a clue!

Much appreciated!

Hello All,

Completely new to this server and I literally have no idea what’s what... there’s so much going on lol.. can anyone at all give a noobie wiz some pointers as to what/where I can get some decent levels in and some items etc? I literally haven’t got a clue!

Much appreciated!
Brilliant, this is how you become a master in MIR by discovering it. Fair enough it doesn’t hurt asking for directions but yea you can PM Zede in game for advise and help :)

Hello All,

Much appreciated!

Hi welcome I only started 4 months ago myself.
Don’t worry about spending much on kit till ur 120-130.
In bw in between sz and rt guy there’s a farmer quest npc that will keep u busy for a while doing them quests.
There’s also a npc just right of bw tele stone and that will advise you on where u should be hunting at which lvl for which class. There’s a npc called susie. Familiarise useself with the challenge times on there which are mostly everyday at 6pm. Get involved in them ur meet a lot of high lvls and get to gain some exp and drops. Most of these are dealt with pretty fairly by the group leaders.
Best of luck

I've answered this question many times, I think tonight I'll write up a proper guide.

So for now I'll keep it brief.

If you're unfamiliar with Mir, do the quests from the NPC in border village (where you start) they won't take more than an hour or so and will teach you the absolute basics of playing the game.

Then go to the main town Bichon Wall (BW) and find the farmer, he will give you more quests that will help you level up quickly so you can get into better gear and start hunting things properly

Back