A list of armour? | The Legend of Mir

A list of armour?

Hey all i was wondering if there was a list of available armours for each job I've just hit 51 on my warrior and I was told ingame to look on the auction house but I'm not quite sure what to look for.

AngelRobe, GoldenMoon, GoldenDragon these are your armours up to lvl 80.
SMGBarbarianArmour is your lvl 96 armour.
GoldskinArmour is your lvl 105 armour.
GladiatorBane is your lvl 115 armour.

Hey all i was wondering if there was a list of available armours for each job I've just hit 51 on my warrior and I was told ingame to look on the auction house but I'm not quite sure what to look for.

I've been having trouble myself with this one. Is there a guide for items anywhere?

Check in areas, mobs and bosses at very top of forum page, I put a list in there for you guys some months ago
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

I vaguely remember a member of the community (I'm sorry, I'm terrible with remembering names) starting up a list of all the items in game at one point. Not too sure how they got on -- quite a big task understandably.

Not sure if this is of any use, a list of armours up to level 120:

Name:Level:WarriorWizardTaoist
AngelRobe60
AngelArmour62
WarAngel65
WizAngel65
TaoAngel65
AngelArmour*66
BDSpiritArmour70
GoldenMoon70
GoldDragon78
BlueAngel80
GreatArmour90
HolyFoxRobe92
GreatBarbarian96
GreatMageRobe96
MightyTaoistRobe96
BoneArmour100
GoldskinArmour105
StingArmour105
SacredArmour105
GoldskinArmour*106
StingArmour*106
SacredArmour*106
GoldskinArmour**110
StingArmour**110
SacredArmour**110
DireWolfArmour110
GladiatorsBane115
RedThunderRobe115
PaladinArmour115
GladiatorsBane*117
RedThunderRobe*117
PaladinArmour*117
GladiatorsBane**120
RedThunderRobe**120
PaladinArmour**120

I'll probably do a more in depth list if I get a bit of spare time. Inc weapons, jewelry etc. I'll have a think and see what we can come up with when I get home later.

I'll probably do a more in depth list if I get a bit of spare time. Inc weapons, jewelry etc. I'll have a think and see what we can come up with when I get home later.

High end kit list would be nice Warda buddy.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Who controls the wiki? Is that just a 3rd party thing that a fan set up or is it an official site? It would be idea for this kind of thing

Fully agree with zad, as I'm creeping over the 120s and I find my self scouring through AH to see what's available, problem with this is, not every item is on the AH.

We did start up on the wiki but it lead to a series of issues and... well, long story short it failed miserably.

We'll look to updating the main Arcadia website with this kind of information maybe, I'll have a think when I get home tonight and see what kind of mischief we can get up to.

Back