A drop to far? | The Legend of Mir

A drop to far?

Dall

I've given the game a bit of time before posting to see if it was fluke hunts but since the vent has stopped I have spent a decent amount of time hunting through Tomb of the Dead and the drop files can't be right.

I understand that to much crap was dropping all over but since the drop file change I have only seen one Rage Pot and a handful of Vine/Magic pots and just enough to fill them when you do find them and items drops are stupidly low. This may be all well and good for players who have been on the server since year dot but those players who are grinding their way up and don't have the money or kit to keep up it is not very enticing to hunt and gives older players a massive advantage with their store chars and banks already full. It doesn't need to go back to how it was before but please give us a chance at some drops...

Any one elses thoughts?

I'd agree that there is less dropping (imo). Perhaps the moon events are meant to supplement this, but after getting 1 normal reshen neck in ToD after 2 hours and sweet fa after 2 hours in PB maybe drops have tightened up a bit. Even the MP/HP pots seem scarcer.

The drops on items where never touched (correct me if I’m wrong Andy please)

The pots and other bits and bobs got nerfed though. Personally I think it was needed but went too far. A minimum of 2 hp and 2 mp pots from blues and 3 from reds should be introduced. The other stuff.... find a new way to make money :)

Yeah, ToD has been nerfed far too heavily.

I discriminate between the ‘ohhhh... fooking yes!’ drops such as books, holy crystal items, celestial items etc. and the routine ‘meh!’ Items such as pots, flowers, potions etc.

One should be rare and give a buzz, the sort of thing that keeps you playing. The other can, as we have seen, be made rarer but I would argue this just discourages playing.

Dall, things do seem to come ‘more alive’ drops wise if you keep a high kill chain. Hope you have a better experience in the upcoming lunar event.

I must admit, I'm not a fan of the new restricted potion/flower drops. Still not really sure what issue it was causing.

Surely the AH modification to GP caves was enough to sort that out, didn't need to reduce the drops too.

I think other things need to be adjusted in line with this. Such as cheap grinding oils on tap at peddler, cheaper repairs, cheaper pots.

The drops on items where never touched (correct me if I’m wrong Andy please)

The pots and other bits and bobs got nerfed though. Personally I think it was needed but went too far. A minimum of 2 hp and 2 mp pots from blues and 3 from reds should be introduced. The other stuff.... find a new way to make money :)

That's right. And Super / Champs drop 3-5 and 5-8 respectively.

The update will be rolled down to lower caves as at the moment I think it stops at IoD. We can increase the rate of Wild pots etc if there's a lack of them coming up.

This never had anything to do with noobs and GG

That's right. And Super / Champs drop 3-5 and 5-8 respectively.

The update will be rolled down to lower caves as at the moment I think it stops at IoD. We can increase the rate of Wild pots etc if there's a lack of them coming up.

This never had anything to do with noobs and GG

That would be great, vine pots are essential at the mo when soloing big lures, not had a chance to play with rage pots as not goign to pay for them but cant remember the last time i saw one drop which is a shame as a fair amount of lichen to extend their use...

Back