3 Sailors Quest | The Legend of Mir

3 Sailors Quest

Hello. New to game and im working tthrough tthe farmers quests.
im stuck on tthe 3 sailors.
how do i make bundles of wood?

ignore and extra T's my pc doesnt like my keyboard.........

Will be one of the NPCs, either one you got the quest from or one they tell you to go to. I've already finished the quest so can't see it now. But I think most of these quests give you instructions, read the text the sailor tells you carefully

Will be one of the NPCs, either one you got the quest from or one they tell you to go to. I've already finished the quest so can't see it now. But I think most of these quests give you instructions, read the text the sailor tells you carefully

Hey no itt doesnt. each of the sailors say ttthe same tthings 15 good quality wood should be enough.
Then tthe farmer just tells me to find the 3 sailors carefully.

Sorry about the T's lol

Do you have an online stutter? Haha, there is definitely an NPC who will bundle the wood for you mate. I'll go online on my other char and check it out quickly see if I can find it for you.

i have no idea why my pc doesnt like keyboards but it does it with every keyboard i have lol.
Thank you because its driving me mad!!

I think you need an axe , and need to harvest the trees on the island... then combine the pieces into bundles, i forget how tho.. either an npc , like the chicken_> grain bags or with the upgrade thing in your inventory.

yip ive got the axe and i have 15 individual pieces of wood but then im totally stuck.
the upgrade thing doesntt work and i cant seem to find a person to bundle them up, so frustrating!

Sorry! I did have a quick check on my warrior but hes completed it. I've been sorting my kids out since so didnt have chance to find your char name and message you.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad you got it done though! Think all that quest is in prajna.

Back