2020 for Arcadia | The Legend of Mir

2020 for Arcadia

UnKnownAngel

Leading Contributor
I never thought I'd be playing Mir for a third decade !

Andy / Warda can we have any juicy gossip on what updates or new ideas we may see implemented into Arcadia this year?

I never thought I'd be playing Mir for a third decade !

Andy / Warda can we have any juicy gossip on what updates or new ideas we may see implemented into Arcadia this year?

I think there’s a PB update coming January 6th. That should include a lvl cap raise and 165+ content introduction. I imagine the cave will have multiple subs and a super hard OMAKING. Then I expect there to be a new super hard red dragon at the end of lava/lightning caves beyond omaking.
Andy also mentioned a new yimogi challenge.
There is new content Ingame already the Loki cave but it’s very hard at the moment.

I think there’s a PB update coming January 6th. That should include a lvl cap raise and 165+ content introduction. I imagine the cave will have multiple subs and a super hard OMAKING. Then I expect there to be a new super hard red dragon at the end of lava/lightning caves beyond omaking.
Andy also mentioned a new yimogi challenge.
There is new content Ingame already the Loki cave but it’s very hard at the moment.

Any source for the Jan 6th date? I've heard a few people say start of January but I can't find anything official. Andy usually announces with only a few days notice and I've not seen any emails since start of winter event

Need new quests for lvl 150+ tbh.. with nice exp rewards and collectors items that doesnt expire after 2days

I second that! New quests would be decent..

Also it would be cool if there were a way to promote another player to be leader of your group, is that possible, or when someone leaves the group the next member automatically becomes the leader, rather than the whole group disbanding?

I second that! New quests would be decent..

Also it would be cool if there were a way to promote another player to be leader of your group, is that possible, or when someone leaves the group the next member automatically becomes the leader, rather than the whole group disbanding?

That's a really smart idea. So group leader will have an extra option if they right click on a name on group list "Promote to Group Leader", sounds like it should be within the realms of possibility and would save a lot of faffing around

Back