180+ levelling | The Legend of Mir

180+ levelling

ronnoc

Newby
Morning all,

Not sure if this is something that has come up in the past, leveling around the 180 mark seems pretty punishing. Not always the exp but with the variety and lack of mobs.

Currently I’m 184 and in Bug cave. I’ve been here since around 172ish I believe. The cave itself isn’t great for mobs/rs. If 1 other person is leveling it’s almost a no go. Addition of zero item drops.

Orcs and PB seem alright but basically zero exp? Yet they both are harder for me than bug cave is.

My questions here are really this, can these places have their mob level increased so they can be utilised for leveling? Could bug caves mob limit and rs rate be increased? Could there be a new 185ish GP cave that can be used as a good leveling area?

Any of these would be a big help and draw interest for the server.

Apologies if this has been said before and if I have any misinformation.

Any help/advise is always welcomed.

/wizzeh

There are plenty alternatives, here are a few

In Zuma Temple the maze after ZT and 7F have higher level mobs than the lower floors, the exp there will be slightly slower than bug cave but there are more drops, and you won't run out of mobs unless someone else hunting there which is less likely as it's a pest to get to

Catacombs, maybe a bit hard for you at the moment but you can certainly wear a clear ring and TU the spiders which might work, or you could clear mobs if you have pets, but beware the devastators after 3F they can hurt at range

Planes is a GP cave that has a minimum entry of 185, but is very hard at 185 solo, so maybe go with a group at first when you get into that range. You'll never run out of mobs there it's huge. The entrance is at Phoenix Wall 52:222

West Bichon isn't great exp, but is chill and you'll never run out of mobs, and you'll get higher level common drops to salvage or sell to shop

When you get a bit higher (190+), marbled stone tomb / catacombs and Elysium are all great options, there's also a 190+ GP cave in West Bichon for when the time comes!

Back