170+ bosses and problems | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

170+ bosses and problems

alfeardo

170+ bosses most high lvl ppl hunt there and thy get chips rune or xs most of thm are chips worth 50k and 0 on adding items
And drop horn can’t sell useless
Remove bound from 190+items please we already bored from zumas
Thing Andy bored from game he rich now not looking he’s game gaming and he riping it more

I dunno I was with a bunch of high levels in the yamoogi challenge other day and it looked like yall were having a blast killing one another and chasing me like a soccer ball XD

170+ bosses most high lvl ppl hunt there and thy get chips rune or xs most of thm are chips worth 50k and 0 on adding items
And drop horn can’t sell useless
Remove bound from 190+items please we already bored from zumas
Thing Andy bored from game he rich now not looking he’s game gaming and he riping it more

Wow, I counted at least six different topics...any advance on six? ;)

Back