Feature Request - War changes - urgently need revamp…. | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request War changes - urgently need revamp….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gritt

I know this has been discussed to death yet nothing revised or improved all be it the addition of nice portals in some castles.
Everyone will have his /her view on the subject

My ideas are thus
1) 1 night of wars per week all castles open for attack if war is declared for them. (Except Sabuk which should be changed time wise to 19.00 server time in Sunday as many I spoken with have trouble getting online for start , Sunday is a family day for many )
2) War declaration requires a higher fee and or a token from a boss . This would stop guilds abusing the submit war and no show NO Flaming many are guilty of this …..
Aliso with all Castle up for grabs on 1 night only chances of no show is minimal.
3) No Alliance’s allowed for these wars , let it be Mano v Mano if you own a castle you have to defend it yourself
4) certain castles should be guild level orientated
Eg bichon wall only guilds under lvl 30 may fight for it , this will allow smaller guilds to engage and benefit from a war /castle
5) Buff my castle …. Similar to Areana shield this can be a a combined rdd bdp epic guild cave completion shield do x amount bosss a week get the shield
This would encourage active guild hunts to help the war cause
6) War Chest a percentage of income each week is put into this the chest is awarded to the new owner if they beat you idea is build up a bigger and bigger war chest enticing a war against you to get a bigger Chest dare you lose it ….

Really hope some if not all these things can be considered implemented etc
Peace in kebab s
Gritt

I really like the 6th suggestion about the War Chest, I believe this would make castle wars more competitive in the future if added.

Some great ideas there

Some of my own that might help even things up

1 - Make all castles points based like SW is, so you can't just have 1 person being a troll and running in and taking it, forcing people to hang around for a full hour
2 - Make a points target for SW and the rest, so rather than "highest points after 2 hours or 1 hour" it's a race to a certain score (50k?) if nobody reaches that score after the time limit then highest wins
3 - Make castle war declarations cost demon souls (100? 200?) something that will make people think about declarations rather than the current very low cost
4 - Have the current scores visible to everyone on the server, and server-wide announcements whenever anyone dies in a castle similar to the ones in tavern etc. "X has been floored by Y" - this will capture the interest of people who don't participate in wars at the moment and encourage them to get involved

I think Woomyon would be cool as a 'king of the hill' style fight like Sabuk is, because of the small area, but maybe not 2 hours long and once a week like sabuk

Some great ideas there

Some of my own that might help even things up

1 - Make all castles points based like SW is, so you can't just have 1 person being a troll and running in and taking it, forcing people to hang around for a full hour
2 - Make a points target for SW and the rest, so rather than "highest points after 2 hours or 1 hour" it's a race to a certain score (50k?) if nobody reaches that score after the time limit then highest wins
3 - Make castle war declarations cost demon souls (100? 200?) something that will make people think about declarations rather than the current very low cost
4 - Have the current scores visible to everyone on the server, and server-wide announcements whenever anyone dies in a castle similar to the ones in tavern etc. "X has been floored by Y" - this will capture the interest of people who don't participate in wars at the moment and encourage them to get involved
all this points dont mean nothing its obv like the same . Its all about balance wars between guilds to make it fair n be about skills game play etc not just smashing keyboard so stop say use less stuffs that suits u im talking for common good.

Andy ur up date is totaly non sense u didnt make it fair yet . We can agree with scrolls n points but u didnt make it 1 v 1 guilds ??? N that was the main issue guilds out numberd just 1 guild . Thats the main problem n tbh if thats didnt fix we will just leave.

Thanks for the updates Scorp!

Looking forward to seeing how things pan out. I appreciate it can be hard to predict how small updates can change things in a big way, so will see how things go

Also great news that I can finally combine my SC runes 😁

Andy ur up date is totaly non sense u didnt make it fair yet . We can agree with scrolls n points but u didnt make it 1 v 1 guilds ??? N that was the main issue guilds out numberd just 1 guild . Thats the main problem n tbh if thats didnt fix we will just leave.

So, you would like to see one, powerful, dominant guild take all the castles then no other, less dominant, guilds get a look in because they cant ally together? Have you really thought this through?

So, you would like to see one, powerful, dominant guild take all the castles then no other, less dominant, guilds get a look in because they cant ally together? Have you really thought this through?
So ur saying imms and fl trash and if it went in 1 v 1 they will get reckt n dumb allie system makes them wining by out numbering

What you mean out number you have people there from doom templar and wildcard
Its just 8 ppl in doom 1 person from wilr card. N no ppl from templar so it goes 10 max vs 25 from other guilds that what rly happens. And what prove it we had all castles before when it was at fair numbers but stupid allie system give u guys advantage for free win.

And its so funny that gm listen to 1 trash player like zade whos always get reckt and cry to gm to make game suits him . While gm left all pro players who under standing game very well for trash guy. Which means gm making game for only 1 guy which he dont even donate. Its like gm fking game by non sense for 1 guy n fk rest of players !!!!!!

joey02, my friend, no need for so much salt in your life, it is not good for you.

I have the perfect solution for you and your megalomaniacal dreams of MIR domination.

Just download your own MIR server!

Then, you and your 7 Doom buddies can have complete and total control of the whole server! All the castles. All the bosses. All the items. All of it.

Think! You could give yourselves GM powers and be MIR gods. No need to play nicely with others or, you know, SHARE the game. It would be 100% all yours. The endless fun of going around and 1 / 2 hitting each other and stealing each others kit. The abuse you could give each other.

Ok, it wouldn't be the same in that you wouldn't be griefing people, some of whom only wish to play the game peacefully and in coexistence with their fellow players but then, it really is all about you, isn't it bud?

Also, why the hate for Zade? I have seen many positive contributions from him, particularly in helping out people new to the server. What have you done?

Lastly, I assume you refer to yourself as 'pro player' and 'under standing game very well'? I see very little evidence of this in your posts, I am afraid.

joey02, my friend, no need for so much salt in your life, it is not good for you.

I have the perfect solution for you and your megalomaniacal dreams of MIR domination.

Then, you and your 7 Doom buddies can have complete and total control of the whole server! All the castles. All the bosses. All the items. All of it.

Think! You could give yourselves GM powers and be MIR gods. No need to play nicely with others or, you know, SHARE the game. It would be 100% all yours. The endless fun of going around and 1 / 2 hitting each other and stealing each others kit. The abuse you could give each other.

Ok, it wouldn't be the same in that you wouldn't be griefing people, some of whom only wish to play the game peacefully and in coexistence with their fellow players but then, it really is all about you, isn't it bud?

Also, why the hate for Zade? I have seen many positive contributions from him, particularly in helping out people new to the server. What have you done?

Lastly, I assume you refer to yourself as 'pro player' and 'under standing game very well'? I see very little evidence of this in your posts, I am afraid.
I agree with ya, couldn't have said it better myself.
Hopefully the dork shuts his gob and stops crying now.

Lastly, I assume you refer to yourself as 'pro player' and 'under standing game very well'? I see very little evidence of this in your posts, I am afraid

Frist of all . ur not giving any sense when u all in same guild just replying to defend each others . We are here talking about facts. N theres no hate for zade as he dont even count as player n he cant even do any thing obv hes the guy have hate toward us that why he keep crying to gm in hope he makes game suits him n he thinks with his ill mentailty we will be mad Rofl. About pro players. Enough to say few of us controlled game for long time n made u guys cry for ages .

'Enough to say few of us controlled game for long time n made u guys cry for ages'.

Do you not think this somewhat undermines your whole argument?

Please do not railroad this post into a bitching contest, I made this post after numerous chats with various people in various guilds.
The fact is the server has a limited number of players to support the current War system and its submissions etc .
Players tend to favour guilds with friends in or guilds that are successful in x y z etc , there is a limit to how many are in a guild roster and that was I feel put in place to stop an all conquering one guild rules them all scenario , however to some extent guild allies when comes to wars thus makes it also teetering on that scenario.
Regardless of who what when in the past the time is present and as it stands there is little that can excite or entice wars when often its a one- sided affair. A change is needed to allow for the limited numbers of players that are active today, so many old faces have moved on .
Thinks some of the steps taken are in the right direction with more to come I suspect.
Peace un Kebabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back