Important Suggestion & Feedback. | The Legend of Mir

Important Suggestion & Feedback.

Important Suggestion & Feedback.

Hiya , a few suggestions down below, please have a read and reply Scorpion. I am very grateful to you it would mean alot to me if you replied!

Naga Ruins:

On 5th this place is a dangerous cave, it has over 3000 mobs, everywhere u go is packed full there are way too mobs many which causes people to lag there ALOT, please reduce the amount of mobs there as nobody levels there, people only go there to boss (and most die due to champion, blue mobs and no space to run!)

Level Cap:

Recently alot of players have reached 180 (the cap) and are starting to get bored, it would be amazing if you would raise the cap to 183!
Some players have even made 180 on double chars! bare in mind there is not much PvP/Pk in p69 people are more entertained with PvE.

New Tier Kits: (very important)

We currently are in need of a new tier kit, because people are 180 some with normal crystal kits (150+),
The new kit u added (Holy Crystal) is level 165+ which is a bit shameful as people are now 180 in these low tier kits ><

It would mean alot to all of us if you added Celestial items in game , i do not care about the drop rates make them as hard as you wish!.
If you were to add this tier kit to game, alot of old players would come back and i can promise you the usercount will double!

P.S I know that p69 is end of life, we aren't asking for new maps all we want is a new cap and naga ruins to be fixed. (and most importantly new kit)

So please if you don't consider adding new tier kit or raising the cap, please fix naga ruins this is the bare minimum i expect from a great game master like you, i am totally grateful for this server its beyond amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

Please do not delete this thread i have put my heart and soul into it!

Last edited:
Totally agree with this, as would anyone playing on this server right now would.

Naga ruins is a death lair its too lethal 180 players have died there, you need a group to run through the map

Cap - It wouldn't matter to me much as i'm not 180 yet :D , but it would matter alot to those who are on cap which is alot of people.
Kit: YES, we need celestial this would mean my dreams and would bring back many players, holy crystal is under-rated, adding celestial would make people go crazy Andy!!

New kits sounds great! maybe don't make the drop files to high!
Naga Ruins is really hard to level there there are too much mobs i agree GodZilla
caps would make the people who are 180 go further which is awesome!

Yea Godzilla your correct because max level is 180 and most of the active players have reached max level and someone has got double chars 180 so yeah i agree

Totally agree there, at the moment game dead but it can change by Naga ruins lower mobs and new level cap + new kit, game would increase players by 40.

Re: Important Suggestion &amp; Feedback.

Maybe change your IP next time you pretend to be 5 different people

That is my brother account , go look facebook, i called 31 people to log on in hope you update server

check this photo pls https://media.discordapp.net/attach...367129366578/unknown.png?width=664&height=498

this is how many players that are waiting

- - - Updated - - -

this last year i know players who have donated £1000's of cash they all quit, but andy if u do update they will come back ;)

add new tier kit, raise cap, fix naga ruins boom done, takes less than 10mins i have my own custom server

Last edited:
Re: Important Suggestion &amp; Feedback.

Hello Andy, can you raise the cap level because i have 2 characters level 180 NassTao and KHARTOUM.

Last edited:
New kits sounds great! maybe don't make the drop files to high!
Naga Ruins is really hard to level there there are too much mobs i agree GodZilla
caps would make the people who are 180 go further which is awesome!

Who has my old tao "Samdo" these days haha! Surprised it's still going, I made that a month or so before Arcadia release was announced which was fortunate for me as Arcadia in the beginning was the most part P69 so I breezed through the beginners quests & farmers quests!

Who has my old tao "Samdo" these days haha! Surprised it's still going, I made that a month or so before Arcadia release was announced which was fortunate for me as Arcadia in the beginning was the most part P69 so I breezed through the beginners quests & farmers quests!

you're steve? my brother plays it now

Oh Right, the person who gave me Samdo was called Steve, which i then gave the account to my brother.

You probably gave the account to someone and then that someone gave it to steve. btw Samdo level 159 now. :)

Good to hear! Yeah I gave it away lol, prolific account sharer over here.. all the best mate

Back